Official 70's 5v5 Thread of Awesome 1.0

ATM arena queues are arranged into 4 groups that can queue into each other, these groups are the 4 data centers where server information is located.

The groups are:

1: Nightfall, Retaliation, Stormstrike

2: Rampage, Shadowburn, Ruin, Vindication

3: Emberstorm, Whirlwind

4: Bloodlust, Vengeance, Cyclone, Reckoning

This means that arena pops are more frequent and easy to get.

But still nobody queues 5s, that's why i'm making this thread!

We need to set up 5s games for more funsies and rating.

I'm organizing people from data center 4 to queue tomorrow between 4 - 11pm AEST (and more in the future obv), so far we have 2 teams that WILL be queuing and 2 that might be.

Please post here if you can queue tomorrow in these times or you want to set up 5s in your data center and i will make a list of time for data centers to queue.

If you are unable to access the forums for any reason, Please feel free to add my real ID: djkng@live.com

Edit: US ONLY

- Wtscookies.

Cookíes said:
ATM arena queues are arranged into 4 groups that can queue into each other, these groups are the 4 data centers where server information is located.

The groups are:

1: Nightfall, Retaliation, Stormstrike

2: Rampage, Shadowburn, Ruin, Vindication

3: Emberstorm, Whirlwind

4: Bloodlust, Vengeance, Cyclone, Reckoning

This means that arena pops are more frequent and easy to get.

But still nobody queues 5s, that's why i'm making this thread!

We need to set up 5s games for more funsies and rating.

I'm organizing people from data center 4 to queue tomorrow between 4 - 11pm AEST (and more in the future obv), so far we have 2 teams that WILL be queuing and 2 that might be.

Please post here if you can queue tomorrow in these times or you want to set up 5s in your data center and i will make a list of time for data centers to queue.

If you are unable to access the forums for any reason, Please feel free to add my real ID: djkng@live.com

Edit: US ONLY

- Wtscookies.

Thats funny because many of the 70s including myself have played people in arena from every battlegroup

Yea all BG's are merged when queuing against each other as of 4.1.

My 5s team did like 9 matches yesterday, then Queue's went dead (although you can't blame them for not queuing after getting farmed with 1 lucky win being a tazik crit for 7k followed by an Ambush Spam and lance spam ;P )

Anyway we do need to get a good time for 5s going, win or lose, Queue.

Deathforcen said:
Yea all BG's are merged when queuing against each other as of 4.1.

My 5s team did like 9 matches yesterday, then Queue's went dead (although you can't blame them for not queuing after getting farmed with 1 lucky win being a tazik crit for 7k followed by an Ambush Spam and lance spam ;P )

Anyway we do need to get a good time for 5s going, win or lose, Queue.

yo shithead get online we do 3's on 85z

Users who are viewing this thread