EU Official 60 Twinking

Discussion in 'Level 60-69' started by AtieshBipsi, May 12, 2016.

1. busgaga Grandfathered

meant in general.... seen some g-leaders been talking " 100 members + ?" so yeah.. its a huge guild" sorry if you took that wrong.

Ppl dosnt really matter.

2. OP

AtieshBipsi New Member

The problem is more like this Busgaga; Though Raids only require a small pro-active Raid Group, It requires more people to be active for Faction vs Faction Events. More Members = More Events. Control the Numbers & You can still make any Raid a challenge.

Malets likes this.
  3. thoughtank101 Veteran

just to add, i think raid gear at 60 and up beats most boas, if not all, anyways.

4. Timberjack New Member

Hey I played WoW now since 10 years and i liked playing it back than in Classic and The Burning Crusade so I would really like if i can join any of these Guilds my Battletag is Terrawan#2249 :)

5. Pimpstatus Veteran

6. busgaga Grandfathered

THis project is dead, no activity at all, havent really seen kazzak guild active lately either, Those projects really requires some sense, and with a serious plan with something that makes ppl "hungry" to even try this out.

Details above is not enough to even get ppl to roll 60.

7. OP

AtieshBipsi New Member

The Basics

We're currently seeking new Members with the interest of joining a Level 60 Project hosted with strictly Vanilla Geared PvP, PvE & Social Events. <The Bulwark> & our Alliance counter-parts named <Afterlife> Also plan to formulate more PvP Events so both Factions can link up for Arena's & World PvP.

( We accept Cross-Realm Level 60's. As well as encouraging them to join the Guild ).

( For those unaware; Trying to Que for a Battleground at Level 60 won't pop, until Legion fixes ).

Progression

With more need for recruitment we've began to set ourselves Raid challenges in the meantime, using different strategy's & reducing the number of certain Player roles depending on the Raid itself. As a Guild we also plan to continue this method of Raiding for future Events rather then "Zerg" our way through Raids quicker then Buzz Lightyear.

Guild-Rules

- Raidcall ( TS3 or Curse ) is required for Guild Raids and Events.

- Enchantments are allowed from all Expansions.

- Before creating Events please let an Officer know in advance.

- Respect one another / No Boosts

- Levelling beyond Level 60 to Level 61 is instant G-Kick.

- No Monks or Death Knights. We've accepted Paladins.

- No Heirlooms, Burning Crusade Gear or Burning Crusade Craftables. Strictly Vanilla for Raid Events. PvP may vary. ( Naked Slots Otherwise ).

- Preferably MS>OS - Main > Alt Loot Rules.

Legendary Item Rules

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

- Only people who plan on using Thundefury for the benefit of the guild such as Protection spec Warriors, Paladins & of course Rogues will be allowed to roll for the bindings using Master Loot.

( If there are no other Classes that meet the requirements above, Mages & Other Classes may roll for the Bindings ).

Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros

- Sulfuras will be handled using Master Loot. Guild Members are expected to Farm the craftable Hammer themselves however our Guild Bank does provide Materials for long term Members.

How to Contact us in Game

General

- Bipsi

Lt. General

- Janní

Officers

- Ambush

- Sunyankzi

- Honored

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  8. OP

AtieshBipsi New Member

I don't think you're aware of this Guild above.

Having cleared AQ40 recently, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Blackwing Lair & Molten Core we're thriving on the Horde with unbroken rules still set in stone.

To make the experience more enjoyable we provide other Events persides Raiding & our PvP Events are yet to be full-proof.

Afterlife is becoming more inactive on a daily basis with Honoured as G.M on his break. It's down to their team to sort it out amongst their own Officers as i'm Guild Leading the opposing Faction.

The Guild on Kazzak too my knowledge was disbanded & followed with the second Horde Guild. We the Bulwark do not plan to follow the same path, Lok'tar O'gar!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  9. Razien Member

This would be interesting if you weren't already able to clear every raid with about four players at relative ease.

10. Infinitree Member

Will be good to see Bulwark BG premade teams in Legion ^^

11. Honoured Veteran

I can confirm that I will be returning in Legion, however, I personally will not be able to dedicate certain days or hours to WoW due to work.

It is up to the people of Afterlife and it;s respective Officers, if they wish to become a leader and start leading events themselves as a team, or follow another leader elsewhere such as Paragons of Azeroth for Alliance or The Bulwark for Horde.

This does not mean Afterlife is closing down, it will always remain open, the only difference is that myself alone can not put in the hours required to manage the events anymore.

If anyone is interested in potentially leading Afterlife or would like to take a hold of it, inbox me with what you can offer the guild.

Many Thanks

12. Veritas Member

13. Wyrhan Member

At these times I should be the last to talk but since Pre Patch is now (Legion pretty much), we already know what's BiS (Every item above ilvl 50) and PvP is now merged with non-twinkers - Isn't this the perfect time to spark the fire?

The 19 twinks have flourished unusually much lately, I think you surely can do the same!

For those who DO give a duck, I am not twinking anymore - in any brackets.
    I still like to watch what's going on though :)

Infinitree likes this.