Official 3s tournament (Hosted by SCC) 4/25/14

Ðimple

Legend
3v3 Tournament

When April 25, 2014.
Time 9P.M Eastern Time.

Information : All who want to compete have to go through myself (Ðimple) to register your team.

The layout of the information you will send me is

Team Name :
Realm Name
Team Set up
Team Leader

Decisions on team set ups will be put into place Tuesday Morning 4/22/14 we want it to be more competitive and also organized then the previous hosted 3v3 event.

PRIZES

10k to first place team, Razr Naga, Game time, and Charterer Transfer chose which one you want between the three.
5k to 2nd place team, all 3 charachter sponsor full sponsor excluding ultra rares.
2k to 3rd place team. all 3 charachter sponsor full sponsor excluding ultra rares.

Also DONATE to Imraising.com/dimple/ to donate to help with more prizes! looking to throw in headsets and keyboards in as well but we need the help of the community!

The more teams we can get the more prizes that will be handed out.

Also if we get a big turn out we will have bigger and better prizes next month.

Handing out multiple items throughout the night. will be handing out items on streams as well.

Add me to battletag for more information and to register your team, contact me ingame or via Twink Info. @thread
Cyrus#1220

Follow me on Twitch.tv/scc_gaming 4/25/14 @ 9pm est time to see the fun!

**** UPDATE **** Holy Crit will be hosting with us and bringing more teams! Brainwash will also be including prizes as well as the prizes already included. Stay tuned for more information!

Class Comps and classes that are not allowed

Rouges will not be allowed.

Hunters will not be allowed

No dbl classes for example no dbl mage , spriest, or feral druids

( Spriest , Mage , and X (healer) will not be allowed )

( Hunter , Spriest , and X (Healer) will not be allowed )

No double Healer dps comps

no triple dps comps

and no triple healer comps

I know it may seem like a lot but it's not. We want a smooth competitive 3s tournament, we feel like rogues are a huge turning point not being allowed and will bring more competition to the tournament since you can see / cc other classes and plan accordingly with positioning.

We're banning god comp due to the fact of how many people pst'd me asking to do so, so i thought it was only fair.

everything else is fair, if you have any questions add me on real ID cyrus#1220

Also just to clerify it's BEST 2/3

Last edited by a moderator:
also will be puttng up classes that will not be and will be allowed etc. and which teams we will like to see Tuesday morning.

You can be both factions, we'll zone in in VIA dk. to challenge us. this is a open tournament. Its hosted by SCC which is an alliance guild.

Team Name : Three Hogs One Trough
Realm Name: Argent Dawn/Kael'thas
Team Set up: Druid/Mage/Paladin
Team Leader: Kunz

Rogues arent even that bad.... but i understand dotting them is really hard ;)

Shoutout [MENTION=14955]sakn[/MENTION]

Team Name: Hey BB
Realm Name: Argent-Dawn(Alliance)
Team Setup: Affliction Warlock, Shadow Priest, Resto Druid
Team Leader: Regrøwthxd

rip hunter / rogue comps

sorry guise

We want a smooth competitive 3s tournament, we feel like rogues are a huge turning point not being allowed and will bring more competition to the tournament since you can see / cc other classes and plan accordingly with positioning.

So your saying stealth is OP because it doesnt allow for good positioning because you don't know where the rogue is? Yeah thats kind of the point of stealth as a whole but beyond that... I'm assuming druids arent allowed to stealth at the beginning of the match either then because it might mess up your ability to "see / cc" them amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread