Offering Guardian of Cenarius spot.

Qqlolqt

Hello on Nagrand Alliance I have recently returned from a break and want to return with a hard achievment knocked down. Offering 3 spots to 19s (or any level for that matter) that would transfer to Nagrand and supply about 1k keys towards the group. We currently have access to 1.3kish and with 3 people chipping in 1k each we will all get the title. Also are willing to carry Cenarion Circle to anyone who comes with the keys. Thanks , /whisper me ingame at Qqlolqt or real ID me: I_AM_THE_GRIM_REAPER@live.com.au or hit me up in this thread.

Time to start farming.

Are you in or have access to a high enough guild for the rep bonuses? cause i think i have something close to 1k keys atm

I do have access to a guild rep bonus, be sure to hit me up on Real ID all of you. With key amounts etc.

Hey just a tip from a person who have the titel and all exalted from keys. Farm Cenarius Expedition up to honored before you turn ANY keys in. This can save you from having to farm another 1k keys :)

Me and my m8's was like nah cba, because the mob have slow spawn time.. And that resultet in having to farm atleast another 900 keys for the titel, witch took even more time...

Just to let you know how random this is.

We needed 6 lower city mobs. My m8 turned in 300 keys without me and got all 6. I had to farm over 866 keys to get the 6 lower city mobs needed.

-Good luck

Whats the fastest way to farm Cenarius rep to honored?

To get 2999/3000 Neutral.

Bloodscale Overseer

Bloodscale Wavecaller

Darkcrest Sorceress

Darkcrest Slaver

From there to Honored.

Terrorclaw 8min spawn time.

This might sound like alot but keep in mind the outcomes of the prisons are random and if you dont do this you can end up having to farm from around 20 to 4000 more keys!

If i remember right Furiøs had to use 9k keys, we only used around 5000 for the titel

And as the original guide says you need 4k keys AFTER you have done the Honored rep

So do yourself a faivour and do this! :)

Users who are viewing this thread