Offering Funding - Alliance EU

Damn. Had a great response so far. Those of you still thinking about weather or not you want in, I wouldn't suggest waiting too long to decide, as we have a maximum level of new trials at any time.

Medan is a great rogue, he should get funding. Just like to give a big fuck you to all you guys crutching on chains of eranikus trinket.

elesian said:
Medan is a great rogue, he should get funding. Just like to give a big fuck you to all you guys crutching on chains of eranikus trinket.

Hurpdurp said:
Back to this thread anyway. Mizvr, Mortox and I are personally offering to fund at least two of the following classes/specs:

Mage - Any Spec

Shaman - Enhancement/Restoration

Sorry, we don't offer full funding for Rogues at the moment.

@Nicozy: You still have quite some Rogues to beat to crown yourself the best *winkwinknudgenudge*

When you can beat my lock, I will hands down call you the best rogue. Untill then, NO U !

Edit : That was just poking fun at seffy :p What I really wanted to say was that you shouldn't need to tell people that you are the best, rather let them find out for themselves. You will gain more respect that way.

Kutty you silly south african!

I've beaten your lock numerous times, both 39 and 49!

Tell the truth, brah.

Read the original post again, I haven't seen the word "Paladin" where we mention the classes we fund once, even less since your last post about your Paladin.

However, if you feel like joining us, make an application at our homepage and see how it goes.

Kutty, I'm hoping you will learn from your native countries feuds, that hate doesn't solve anything.

Don't carry your hate for me to the grave Kutty, do you not think life is too short?

So come on, reconsider me in a few years time!

Very tempted to get a EU-account now. Sadly comp is busted and saving up for one sucks. And like someone said being a college student doesn't really mess up the time schedules. Y'all play right after my last morning class on Wednesday and Friday.

Well I feel like an idiot. Connected to the IRC channel yet do not know how to send private messages. Used to vent and xfaction.net.

Well I feel like an idiot. Connected to the IRC channel yet do not know how to send private messages. Used to vent and xfaction.net.

You've probably figured it out by now but if you're using the web-chat then left-click the persons name, then click "query" and it'll open up a new tab inside the web-chat where you can talk privately.

Users who are viewing this thread