"of the alliance"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
i recently got "of the alliance" title.

indeed i am tacticss of the alliance because i have never faction changed, i have been alliance since 2004.

however, playing games like this makes me wonder: why the heck did i roll alliance?

look at the picture and tell me, WHAT MORE could i have done to help me team win? i can't carry 14 alliance noobs on my shoulder against a really good 15 man horde team...

image.cgi

Fuck sake dude, nobody is going to tell you that pwning scrubs is pro :S

So for the love of god, please stop posting these pathetic attention seeking threads.

You are a baddie and a clicker. No need to keep reminding us.

you could have rolled a healer. one good healer can really change the tides. but since ur a baddie and need two sets of cool downs and cloak of skill to do anything, i woudnt expect that.

grats on your title altho it just means you killed 100000 people, doesnt show any skill what so ever; just a large time investment

Congrats on your amazing title! You are now one among the few, which I plan to join soon as well!

To all the forum visitors who don't post, you can't win at World of Warcraft. There is ALWAYS something to blame or write-off for the sake of preserving one's own ego. If you lose, it's because of being Alliance/Horde. If you win, it's because the other team sucks. In the arena, if you win, it's because you are being carried, play an OP class, or abuse an OP combo. If you lose, it's because the other team out-gears you.

You CAN'T win arenas and battlegrounds by yourself. I'm a healer. . . are you gonna accuse me of graveyard camping? I'm certain someone will. What if I was a different class? Would that make you respect me more? No. The idealized version of this honorable, selfless PvPer who is always fair and overcomes disadvantages through talent and skill. . . IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Now everyone grow some balls before I am forced to verbally scold you a second time. (pic unrelated)

FrenchManMontyPython.png

Dietz said:
Congrats on your amazing title! You are now one among the few, which I plan to join soon as well!

To all the forum visitors who don't post, you can't win at World of Warcraft. There is ALWAYS something to blame or write-off for the sake of preserving one's own ego. If you lose, it's because of being Alliance/Horde. If you win, it's because the other team sucks. In the arena, if you win, it's because you are being carried, play an OP class, or abuse an OP combo. If you lose, it's because the other team out-gears you.

You CAN'T win arenas and battlegrounds by yourself. I'm a healer. . . are you gonna accuse me of graveyard camping? I'm certain someone will. What if I was a different class? Would that make you respect me more? No. The idealized version of this honorable, selfless PvPer who is always fair and overcomes disadvantages through talent and skill. . . IT DOESN'T EXIST.

Now everyone grow some balls before I am forced to verbally scold you a second time. (pic unrelated)

FrenchManMontyPython.png

We know you're just supporting him because you're his arena buddy. (by saying congrats)

He needs to stop making these, and you need to tell him that, it's for his own good.

Regroovenate said:
We know you're just supporting him because you're his arena buddy. (by saying congrats)

He needs to stop making these, and you need to tell him that, it's for his own good.

well for one his post really made no sense. except him being wrong about only a few people having the title. let me reiterate: the title does not take skill, just persistence.

of course he's only supporting him b/c they play together, just like the shaman from his arena team that created an account to say "umad" to all his haters.

neither one will say anything against him, they're too afraid he would stop carrying them! but w/e maybe one day they will wake up

Dietz said:

FrenchManMontyPython.png
try "scold" us once first, your statment make no sence what soo ever and his still a baddie and your a baddie since you support his baddieness

to all failalot supporters, "umad"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread