of the alliance/horde and bloodthirsty without GY farming?

Bringing Achievements to the Account Level - World of Warcraft

A very few achievements are account-only.

There are two categories of account-only achievements. One is achievements that are not possible to earn on one character. If we made an achievement to level every class to level 90, it would be account-only. (I'm not sure we will, but it's a good example.) The other category are achievements that are just brutal to complete on one character (and you’d never want to do for multiples), such as 2500 daily quests or 250K honorable kills. In these cases, the cumulative work of all your characters on those criteria will count.

sounds like when MOP goes live pre-patch, i will have maybe both of those titles

wait so all of your HKS are account wide, even 85s are they joined together as one? and if that's true then u would have Bloodthirsty on a level 1 when u make a new char and your previous characters.

I think 'Of the Alliance/Horde' should be account-wide, because doing 10K HKs on 10 accounts takes more effort than 100K HKs on 1 account (gearing, etc.), but 'The Bloodthirsty' should be based off the characters lifetime HKs only.

They're probably trying to move more toward a system like XBOX achievements, where you earn certain merits for your account for certain games. Battle.net accounts will likely have WoW, Starcraft and Diablo achievements listed. At least that's my take on it.

wait so all of your HKS are account wide, even 85s are they joined together as one? and if that's true then u would have Bloodthirsty on a level 1 when u make a new char and your previous characters.

Yes but it's not like anyone will think that lvl 1 legit got that title.

don't let this make you think that the wt gy farming will come to a halt.

we have intentions to continue the endless gy farming of the alliance scum, like sneaky and the rest of the speed potting maggots until we fulfill our hearts desire.

don't let this make you think that the wt gy farming will come to a halt.

we have intentions to continue the endless gy farming of the alliance scum, like sneaky and the rest of the speed potting maggots until we fulfill our hearts desire.

WT will never stop GY farming. Its their duty.

wt gets slammed by the community for gy farming weekly. you and your guild make snarky comments on almost every WT/GY farming thread(mostly you) while you guys are doing the exact same thing going unnoticed.

WoWScrnShot_062811_224012.jpg

WoWScrnShot_042012_181850.jpg

hows that for hypocrisy

wt gets slammed by the community for gy farming weekly. you and your guild make snarky comments on almost every WT/GY farming thread(mostly you) while you guys are doing the exact same thing going unnoticed.

Your vision is clouded. Please refer me to one of these "snarky comments" that mostly I make. And the fact still stands; you call people speed potting maggots when you're the only horde shaman I ever see speed potting.

Users who are viewing this thread