Oceanic f2p community start

IanBrown

Legend
Hi guys and gals,

I could not post this in f2p so apologies, figured Tavern might be a safe place to start, lol if someone can move it then that would be gr8

Well, my home realm is Dath Remar and I started f2p toons, 3 ally and 1 horde there, however, it got a bit lonely and was very quiet with no chat to anyone unless they in your friends list. So, i started a Horde toon on AP as wanted the quick queues and seemed lots of good chat/Community.

The AP Horde guys have been great and done lots of premades and some arenas with them and got 2 BOA from points on my Taurean Disc Priest(Healstuff).

However, I was on my ally toon in Dath the other day and met 2 new ally f2p on Dath (they were using the f2p chat macro, one had left AP as did not like it there) got chatting with one of them (old time player like me) and we thought might be time to start a f2p Oceanic group.

So Oceanic people and especially any ally Dath Remar, lets start getting together. Both of us play on Dath Server time 6-9 pm roughly most evenings and odd times during the day.

I was thinking of creating a Ally community that follows the theme of horde AP, no gy camping for example. We all hate it being done to us so lets just stop it whereever we can
<

Once we get a few regulars we might be able to challenge AP horde.......
<

Dath Ally Elayton (Rogue), Lenasam (Hunter)

Dath Horde Urzer (Hunter)

AP Horde Healstuff (Priest) and KillStuff (Druid)

Good stuff, thanks TheITGuy. I've played on Dath'Remar since BC, before that Kargath and Llane, so I'm really keen to spend my time there. My p2p accounts are currently frozen but I have active p2p friends on Dath and a few 20 twinks. I'll still go on AP occasionally, but it's good to be able to chat with old friends.

If anyone wants to join us there, /join f2ptwink and /chatlist f2ptwink (or channel number) to see if anyone else is online. If you're not running the f2p addon then just add whoever shows up to your friends list and try to send them a whisper occasionally.

My toons on Dath:

Snowshimmer (Night Elf druid)

Snowsneak (Night Elf rogue)

Sookabazooka (Night Elf hunter)

Snowrite (Human paladin)

kargath sucks

There's quite a few F2P on Aman'Thul, including some that went paid and still play 20-24 XP off.

All realms play against each other, so no more battlegroups really. The only difference is EU/US. Oceanic, and South American realms are part of the US player base. Queue times are pretty good lately. Under five minutes for ally and at most fifteen. Horde still have faster queues. That's for WSG, AB queues are still quite long.

the ones on aman thul seems to be mostly alliance only

still the oceanic alliance community on aman thul is the biggest oceanic community

Users who are viewing this thread