Obrios - Does mark of honor vendor unlock for 20 vets?

Krittykreme

Gummibear (HPala) / Caffine (Mage)
If you complete the full quest line on a vet, can you eventually see the mark of honor vendor?

Currently I can see barely any vendors in orbios.

At least in pre-patch you just had to do the Oribos questline just far enough to go to Bastion, come right back and they were there.

Day or two after DF start I have changed all my honor for marks on my multiple alts (lvl 20 VET) in Oribos right after completing Oribos quest line.

I didn't see those pvp vendors when I did the initial questline in Oribos. They all appear sometime after I got the first quest in Bastion.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what more misery I have to endure to get the pvp vendor, purveyor zokuul, to show up in Oribos? I did the entire SL opening questline, reached oribos, got the portal to SW, even did the oribos tour quest and a couple others. He is still not there. Thnx for any insight into this sorry situation.

Once I opened the flight path & went to Bastion, I came right back and they were there. And just checked they are still showing for my 20. You can either hearth back or run in to the flight path to get back

Once I opened the flight path & went to Bastion, I came right back and they were there. And just checked they are still showing for my 20. You can either hearth back or run in to the flight path to get back
I will try that tonight. Thnx for the info.
[doublepost=1672303022,1672269740][/doublepost]That worked. Thnx again.

Day or two after DF start I have changed all my honor for marks on my multiple alts (lvl 20 VET) in Oribos right after completing Oribos quest line.

I didn't see those pvp vendors when I did the initial questline in Oribos. They all appear sometime after I got the first quest in Bastion.

you got lucky on your timing. i went to SL right when it was available, when vendors were not there and even after getting to bastion the vendors had nothing. it was this way for my 60's too who had done all of SL expac posted on forums was nothing at the vendors. in game friend told me the vendors had items again, went there saw it was tmogs for marks and the honor item to get 5 marks, i logged a 20 went to oribos and could not buy anything because blizzard wiped all the honor i had banked to zero. checked other 20's all reset to zero

you got lucky on your timing. i went to SL right when it was available, when vendors were not there and even after getting to bastion the vendors had nothing. it was this way for my 60's too who had done all of SL expac posted on forums was nothing at the vendors. in game friend told me the vendors had items again, went there saw it was tmogs for marks and the honor item to get 5 marks, i logged a 20 went to oribos and could not buy anything because blizzard wiped all the honor i had banked to zero. checked other 20's all reset to zero
That is because a new pvp season has begun. Everyone gets zero'd out.
[doublepost=1672332424,1672332328][/doublepost]
If it's any consolation, I didn't know about the SL vendor for marks until today....

in SL blizz wiped conquest not honor on my 60s with new PVP seasons, 20s i had capped stayed capped thru whole expac, thru all the PVP seasons. i quit playing my 20s prior to the last season PVP on patch 9.2.5 my honor on 20s was not wiped. i was maxed thru prepatch, even first days of DF.

Users who are viewing this thread