O hunter premade gear

Pizza said:
This topic is for hunters who are playing offense in premades. There is only one dominate choice of gear to use, unless you throw in resist gear for certain situations.

This topic is not for hunters playing D or anything else, read the topic title.

but you still haven't told them what they should use.

Think pizza said something about if someone wants to know the gear PC them on vent.

Which I believe means private chat.

Which I believe means if you know what vent pizza is on he'll halp you.

Pizza said:
This topic is for hunters who are playing offense in premades. There is only one dominate choice of gear to use, unless you throw in resist gear for certain situations.

This topic is not for hunters playing D or anything else, read the topic title.

and there is multiple specs/gear setups you can use for an O hunter...

Murk said:
[item]Cruel Barb[/item] + [item]Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Mighty Intellect[/item] and a 3/3 offhand i think is top AP

[item]Massive Battle Axe[/item] of power with 25 agi is 1 more AP plus shed loads more crit. [item]Twisted Chanter's Staff[/item] with 22 int should be used as your opener/int wep

Reflexes said:
and there is multiple specs/gear setups you can use for an O hunter...

There is really only one dominate gear set up, OFC others can work but they won't be as good. The topic is not about hunter specs so don't know why you keep mentioning anything outside of gear. :p

Topic title: "O hunter premade gear"

Pizza said:
There is really only one dominate gear set up, OFC others can work but they won't be as good. The topic is not about hunter specs so don't know why you keep mentioning anything outside of gear. :p

Topic title: "O hunter premade gear"

It's in addition, while we're at it, since we're on this topic?

And gear ties into spec bro, Mostly because of hit-cap

If you want a bit more crit but still need a large mana pool to work with you might spec into crit but get the hit through your gear.

Or it's possible you've chosen hit mostly through talents (3/3) so you can stack your gear w/ more agi or x_stat

I'm not saying your setup isn't an amazing one, I agree with it..

I simply feel you can use a different one, even on par with yours.

Now before we continue just note I wouldn't change TONS about your gear if I were looking for a different setup. Just piece here and there(maybe a chant) ^_^ I still wub yew pithha

Users who are viewing this thread