O hunter premade gear

im being funded so the gear thats available to me is limited.

head : fishing hat

neck : wsg neck

shoulders : talbar

chest : 5/5 falcon until i can find a TBJ +4 stats

wrist : forest leather +7 int

hands : 4/4 falcon + 15 agi

belt : screecher

pants : fang

boots : fang

ring 1 : wsg ring

ring 2 : lavishly jewled

wep 1 : TCS +22 int

wep 2 : CB +15 agi w/ pouch or 3/3 falcon offhand

wep 3 : either wsg staff +20 spirit or staff of the friar

opinions?

what glyph should i be using for premades, multishot? arcane shot?

[item]Cruel Barb[/item] + [item]Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Mighty Intellect[/item] and a 3/3 offhand i think is top AP

mehh just make sure u dont run a premade full of stam stacked dps and heals like the horde on my server lol

There are tons of things that need to be replaced. I won't mention them on these forums, but feel free to PC me today in vent about them.

Pizza said:
There are tons of things that need to be replaced. I won't mention them on these forums, but feel free to PC me today in vent about them.

Who are you talking to?

Murk said:
Who are you talking to?

It was directed towards the OP, but your set-ups are incorrect also.

I wasnt saying to use them for premades, i was showing him the AP gear he could use,

and also i just wanted to a mkae a chardev :D

mirage said:
but that lacks crit, and O is all about burst

I kinda disagree, O is all about the CC, especially as a hunter. Even before int gave ap for hunters it was the way to go, because the more mana you had the better you could CC for a long period of time. WC their D and have enough mana to stick on their FC.

Because of those reasons I would use Mindthrust Bracers instead of Forest Leather, 5/5 Falcon Pants, and if you're Alli the Seal of Wyrnn (although I assume you're Horde). Also if you're Horde there are the Trailblazer Boots, which have one more agi than the Fang boots.

Weapon-wise, I'm a fan of TCS +22 int, but a lot of people I know swear by the PvP staff with 22 int so that you have that 4mp5 regen going constantly.

Pizza said:
It was directed towards the OP, but your set-ups are incorrect also.

Since when is there only 1 setup?

Murk said:
[item]Cruel Barb[/item] + [item]Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Mighty Intellect[/item] and a 3/3 offhand i think is top AP

Cruel barb (12 ap) Mighty Intellect (22 ap) 3/3 offhand (6 ap) = 40 ap

Massive battleaxe of power (16 ap) Enchant 2h weapon agility (25 ap) =41 ap and you get a lot more crit for burst

Pizza, you need to wake up and relies your gear setup isn't absolute.

There are multiple ways you can gear each class(yes even a hunter) depending on spec, gear, play style, what position your class was assigned to play.

Now there are a few non debatable pieces(like everything @ 19) But there are multiple options for certain slots kkqtpie?

Reflexes said:

There are multiple ways you can gear each class(yes even a hunter) depending on spec, gear, play style, what position your class was assigned to play.

Now there are a few non debatable pieces(like everything @ 19) But there are multiple options for certain slots kkqtpie?

no dude those set ups are WRONG, werent you paying attention to what pizza said.

Reflexes said:

This topic is for hunters who are playing offense in premades. There is only one dominate choice of gear to use, unless you throw in resist gear for certain situations.

This topic is not for hunters playing D or anything else, read the topic title.

this si how I would go for O hunter:)

"m being funded so the gear thats available to me is limited.

I allways favored agi/int vs the stat ap. Max ap would, yes look cool under armory and work fine if your target were alone afk. U would run oom to fast and if atatcked die pretty fast as well.

So this is how I would gear for O premade w/o heirlooms:

head : fishing hat - yes

neck : wsg neck - yes

shoulders : talbar -> Serpent shoulders

Cloak: Glowing lizard + 3 agi

chest : 5/5 falcon until i can find a TBJ +4 stats -> the rfc chest with crit and int (robe of evocation with the 4 all stats)

wrist : forest leather +7 int -> wranglers 3agi/3int + 7 int

hands : 4/4 falcon + 15 agi - yes

belt : screecher -> yes

pants : fang -> yes or 5/5 agi/int scoutings

boots : fang - yes

ring 1 : wsg ring -> medow ring 3/3 agi/int

ring 2 : lavishly jewled
- yes

wep 1 : TCS +22 int - yes

wep 2 : CB +15 agi w/ pouch or 3/3 falcon offhand -> Massive battleaxe of power + 25 agi

wep 3 : either wsg staff +20 spirit or staff of the friar - friar

That is for horde ofc, if you are ally then seal of wryn and instead of screech belt, then Girdle of blidnwatch for the int

opinions?

what glyph should i be using for premades, multishot? arcane shot?

- For O hunter I vote Arcane shot glyph.

- For pet I still like bat the most even thou it's not in top of the list on dmg. The stun is just to good to pass on. Very good to interupt the healer on D

- Proffs: herb and skin."

Users who are viewing this thread