US Numbers of Bracket and AV.

Zelpher

Chi,Raq
During anytime of hours, with my Btag I have noticed either a WSG or AB/EotS is going on. With WSG having 20 members, AB having 30 members and same for EotS. But if everyone would think about it.....if everyone just Que's for AV the majority of the members of the bracket would get in a AV match and it would be consistant. Would like to see how this would work out if everyone would give it a try for a week. With 40 vs. 40 that's 80 20-29s getting into the same BG at one time. Worth a shot to see how it would go IMO.

Last edited:
I mean if you're trying to say it's bad to play one I disagree. Av is my favorite 20-29 BG. It reminds me of Vanilla 60 AV's. Long drawn out intense fights in the mid field, with stealthies capping/back capping towers. No Frost Lord or Tree Lord summoned and no one match lasting for a couple days cause of reinforcements but it's the closest you're gonna get.

Last edited:
If you all think about it. WSG is most of the time one sided due to premades and OP Classes. But with just +5 players to AB/EotS it doesn't make to much of a differance. But you throw those premades/OP Classes into a 40 vs. 40 bg of this scale, it isn't going to matter as much as it would in a WSG or AB/EotS.

I need rep for it too. But it's not only that, the ways things are going once I get exalted I'm done with AV cause of the low que times. But like I said this is my favorite 20-29 BG. If everyone in the bracket would que for it then I would too after I get exalted and would continue. And like I stated above in facts. If the 20-29 Bracket would only Que AV then this maybe a good thing.
Look at the numbers and your/My Btag list on my Stream.
All players of the bracket would be playing in a BG 24/7.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread