nub question

DesH

The man that carried Painaid
are you able to cross server que these days on a F2P account?

some friends are playing 20s again, but mine are on Bleeding Hollow (they are on AP), I would like the BoA if I resub to play with them, but i have not downloaded the game again at this point to see if you can do what i asked above.

thanks ahead of time for any answers.

TY for your quick reply, no offence tho I hope more ppl reply, I have found it hard to believe this community :p

I do hope your telling the truth tho :D

Desh you are drop dead gorgeous

Yes, i upgraded to update my bank slots on my main(because .... i hate when i have 2 slots lets..... -.-).

Lately i have been playing with my friends, inviting other people from other realms into a group.

With that said, no worries my friend, you can.

well, I'm using my main account that doesnt have a sub to make the twink, but the litmits of a f2p are there and i cant seem to talk to anyone on a dif server, how are you doing so?

well, I'm using my main account that doesnt have a sub to make the twink, but the litmits of a f2p are there and i cant seem to talk to anyone on a dif server, how are you doing so?
one of you has to be subscribed and then you us /inv name@server

You basically do it threw Battle.Net application. But you cannot do it while you are IN GAME PLAYING.

As Goesid said, to invite one another, one of you HAS to be subscribed. Or you could just ask a friend to up you two up in a group.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread