Novice's Staff

I can't figure out how you have access to TwinkInfo but not Google.

Thirteen words. It took bop nine to actually help him. I do however think it's out of order him coming to a twink site asking for twinking advice.

Twink info. I see where he went wrong :rolleyes:

While it is true that just answering his question helps him out now, Google and Wowhead are very useful for questions of this type. This can also be considered twink advice (or just general WoW advice).

Saves OP's and everyone else's time. Win win!

You can catch the fish for the man, or teach the man to catch his own fish.

Is the vendor that sells the staff in the Peak of Serenity? I could not find him; therefore, I posted this question here.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

So what you're all saying is delete TI and replace it with a link to wowhead.

Oh, and what if google would have directed him here?

Broken or Mrcer ... can you bann this guy for aLways not using Q&A thing and opening a thread for everythijg. Its strange.
[MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3336]Mrcer[/MENTION] can you ban this guy for posting ban appeals instead of just using the report button?

shiet i did the same, guess you'll have to ban me too

[MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3336]Mrcer[/MENTION] can you ban this guy for posting ban appeals instead of just using the report button?

shiet i did the same, guess you'll have to ban me too

Man ... weve told this guy a hundret times ... q&a exists.
I think thats some1's acc here on TI that is just trollin.

Man ... weve told this guy a hundret times ... q&a exists.
I think thats some1's acc here on TI that is just trollin.

I think it is too, but seriously, with all the stuff that's gone on here, that is where you set the mark for banning?

Users who are viewing this thread