Notable new changes 5.2

Solipsist

They/Them
New changes updated 16 Jan

Druid-
Restoration
Naturalist: This new passive learned at level 10 by Restoration Druids increases all healing done by the Druid by 10%

Hunter-
Aimed Shot cast time has been reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 2.9 seconds).

Priest-
Flash Heal's healing has been reduced by 30%. A new passive (available at level 10) increases Flash Heal's healing by 43% for Holy and Discipline Priests.

Penance damage and healing has been increased by 20%.

Warlock-
The Imp pet ability Blood Pact has been removed.

Unstable Affliction’s backlash effect is now always a critical hit, and deals approximately 15% more damage.

Warrior-
Defensive Stance now reduces damage by 15% (was 25%).

Unwavering Sentinel now improves the damage reduction of Defensive Stance by 10% for Protection Warriors.

The benefit of Haste from items and consumables has been increased by 100% for all Warriors.

Rogue-
Blade Flurry has been changed. It now strikes up to 4 additional nearby targets for 40% of normal damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
New changes updated 16 Jan
Priest-
Flash Heal's healing has been reduced by 30%. A new passive (available at level 10) increases Flash Heal's healing by 43% for Holy and Discipline Priests.

Penance damage and healing has been increased by 20%.

Sooo... Shadow is suffering even more than they did be4?

understandable because shadow is like OP from 22-90..

http://www.wowhead.com/news (cred to Viotin)

•Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket.

Sooo... Shadow is suffering even more than they did be4? While disc and holy is getting buffed..?

understandable because shadow is like OP from 22-90..

Wowhead News (cred to Viotin)

•Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket.

Oh, joy. You should see how exited I am right now.

Warrior-
Defensive Stance now reduces damage by 15% (was 25%).
'

Well that is kinda bothersome, the only thing that is keeping a warrior fc at the 19 bracket alive is there damage migration. We will see how it goes.

'

Well that is kinda bothersome, the only thing that is keeping a warrior fc at the 19 bracket alive is there damage migration. We will see how it goes.

As Dorigon/Lejn stated, there hasn't been much of a change to their mitigation, considering Unwavering Sentinel has been buffed to make up for the nerf in Defensive Stance.

Arms/Fury warriors who switch to Defensive Stance will be impacted by this change, not prot warriors.

Ya I posted that then didnt read anymore and thought I would go and read the patch notes for myself. Unwavering Sentinel now improves the damage reduction of Defensive Stance by 10% for Protection Warriors.

another noteable change
The benefit of Haste from items and consumables has been increased by 100% for all Warriors.
Warbringer now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as Shockwave and Storm Bolt), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.

could be looking up for Arms Warriors

Rogues.. Y U NO GET DMG NERF AND MOBILITY BUFF D:! FAWK THE ENDGAME WEN IT COMES TO ROGES CAUSE TEY HAV BEEN ON TOP LADDERS SINCE 2.1!!!

Hey Ko, why don't you read first before flappin your lips. Jeesh.

Looks like blanket silence is going to make it afterall. They are leaving imp CS.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread