Not new to twinks but new to twinks healers

I'd suggest boa offhand as well once the darkmoon faire or 6.1 rolls around
meh as a disc priest, the extra stam from tome> the small haste that BoA OH gives

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its time for you to quit the bracket or stop qqing, this is not the first thread where u come complaining, also i saw u made a thread about quiting earlier but are u done yet?
If you are then u can stop posting this kinda shit (which is also not true) discs do live ferals unless rly bad

edit: this is what a bis disc looks like btw ßubblez @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

A decent geared feral can 1-shot that healthpool though ;_; Not saying it's not BiS gear, just speakin' the truth here.

I think its time for you to quit the bracket or stop qqing, this is not the first thread where u come complaining, also i saw u made a thread about quiting earlier but are u done yet?
If you are then u can stop posting this kinda shit (which is also not true) discs do live ferals unless rly bad

edit: this is what a bis disc looks like btw http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/ßubblez/simple

that is a bis set for an ideal bg where you aren't targeted once, like a premade. For random bgs and wsg you want a much larger stam pool and the defias boots for the extra 20% run speed. That priest is geared well, but 4k health w/o fort as a disc is extremely weak and can easily get mauled down by most 29 dps classes. So you would much rather sacrifice crit for 1k+ more stamina

No true "BiS" any more. That may be what is BiS for that player's playstyle. But, it would not work for everyone. Not some of the choices I would make.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

i mean when my mage plays arcane, i crit for 1.7k. When I am spamming 1k+ arcane blasts at a disc who only has 4.5k health, it would indeed be pretty amusing

i mean when my mage plays arcane, i crit for 1.7k. When I am spamming 1k+ arcane blasts at a disc who only has 4.5k health, it would indeed be pretty amusing

... While he has 1,5k bubble, along with divine aegis, some 1k flash heals and 500 penance ticks. Aint too hard to LoS, fakecast and outheal that damage for a disc priest. Sure, if there's a couple of 29s training him he will eventually die no matter what, but that would happen no matter whether you stack stam, crit, or whatever other stat for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Have you played healer lately? The only dmg u can't outheal is the dmg that oneshots you pretty much. That's why I got a extra hp set for when I face shit like BM monks and ferals. Mage outdmg a healer? please... I could outheal a mage if I let them cs me.

Have you played healer lately? The only dmg u can't outheal is the dmg that oneshots you pretty much. That's why I got a extra hp set for when I face shit like BM monks and ferals. Mage outdmg a healer? please... I could outheal a mage if I let them cs me.
Mate, it's motherfucking Mesikämmen!

Mate, it's motherfucking Mesikämmen!

Yeh, mesi could prob do it blindfolded without using the keyboard. A real twink hero! No offense to mages btw, I love when ppl play mages! <3

Users who are viewing this thread