Not here, but still caring.

Quack

As I enjoy watching lifestreams and Youtube videos Me being the genius i am, thought.
Why not make special days to queue skirmishes ?
Like every second day from 3pm-12? Something like that
feel free to use this thread to ask for partners or call queue ups or how pops are and general flaming.
Then build up the bracket, once again, i would do it but due to effort and my macbook is not downloading it i cannot.
The bracket is never ever dead, it is only laziness to queue. If everyone came together we could get pops for 2 days straight. Did i not achieve that goal ( or motivate people to do it ) in summer? Please someone take over my position, get TL back too, i refer to people who are not in TL as the " Republic of 19s ". So yeah please tell people check this out, i'd like to see this working :).

- Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
As I enjoy watching lifestreams and Youtube videos Me being the genius i am, thought.
feel free to use this thread to ask for partners or call queue ups or how pops are and general flaming.
Then build up the bracket, once again, i would do it but due to effort and my macbook is not downloading it i cannot.
The bracket is never ever dead, it is only laziness to queue. If everyone came together we could get pops for 2 days straight. Did i not achieve that goal ( or motivate people to do it ) in summer? Please someone take over my position, get TL back too, i refer to people who are not in TL as the " Republic of 19s ". So yeah please tell people check this out, i'd like to see this working :).

- Mark

Just come back !

- Mark

Come back! I miss you bro! Hands down the best druid and hunter!

Users who are viewing this thread