Not an @ thread.

It's like you encourage them to dodge you and continue using consumables considering how tilted you guys are over it

It says alot about your thought process if you consider this as a valid reason to be a blocker for competitive premading.

ah yes i always queue up a 10stack full consumes instead of playing the only competitive match you'll get on EU just so quack is unhappy lol :)))

ahahaha this message should win awards for how dumb it is, it's 2020 and you think people still twink to outgear people and you're using that as your main topic of discussion on a thread about premading???

check out the big brain on this guy

One of the major complaints that OP is making is that he detests many players in the guild because they heavily use consumables.

I find it interesting that twink players gravitate to the most OP classes, strive for BiS gear but because they're too cheap to keep up with consumable usage that others may deploy, it's a bone of contention. :)

One of the major complaints that OP is making is that he detests many players in the guild because they heavily use consumables.

I find it interesting that twink players gravitate to the most OP classes, strive for BiS gear but because they're too cheap to keep up with consumable usage that others may deploy, it's a bone of contention. :)
Like I said, if you want to continue this conversation I can drop you my discord and we can discuss consumable usage. Please and thank you.

and here i am, believing the gist of the thread is that bads spamming consumables are still too bad to beat actual players

Everyone has different values and those are ingrained in our core. Its virtually impossible to force different values onto people.

The best solution here would be to simply look for other teams to play against.

The whole "consumable spam" debacle has been around forever, and it most likely always will be a dilemma.

As for not being an "@thread", I'd say it was fair play until the picture...

Everyone has different values and those are ingrained in our core. Its virtually impossible to force different values onto people.

The best solution here would be to simply look for other teams to play against.

The whole "consumable spam" debacle has been around forever, and it most likely always will be a dilemma.

As for not being an "@thread", I'd say it was fair play until the picture...
I agree, I'm not here to debate the consumable usage either. I'm here to ask a specific guild to stop dodging us and premade us. I don't think I'll change their mind on the consumable issue.

The 19 bracket is defined by movement speed. It makes it what it is, there is no aspect of the cheetah, no ghost wolf, no travel form, no intercept, no blink, no nifty stopwatch, no swift boots etc. It's that important that 2 classes that do bad damage are viable in the bracket primarily for their slows.

It makes positional awareness super important and is the reason why jumps are so meta in the bracket compared to every other one. 99% of the time speed pots and rocket boots are used because somebody made a mistake and instead of being punished for making a bad play, they just press their 2 minute sprint CD and change the game.

If that's their mindset then that says a lot about them, don't you think Anexa?

who said otherwise? Everyone using speed pots and rocket boots knows they play dirty and unfair. It's why they are doing it

Last edited:
The 19 bracket is defined by movement speed. It makes it what it is, there is no aspect of the cheetah, no ghost wolf, no travel form, no intercept, no blink, no nifty stopwatch, no swift boots etc. It's that important that 2 classes that do bad damage are viable in the bracket primarily for their slows.

It makes positional awareness super important and is the reason why jumps are so meta in the bracket compared to every other one. 99% of the time speed pots and rocket boots are used because somebody made a mistake and instead of being punished for making a bad play, they just press their 2 minute sprint CD and change the game.

If players complain about twinks, we say "you can gear up too".
If players complain about jumps, we say "learn how to jump".
If players use consumables, why don't we say "use consumables too"?

In your example, if someone makes a mistake and uses a consumable to get away, why aren't the pursuers using consumables to keep up to eliminate that threat?
[doublepost=1590768195,1590768143][/doublepost]
I'm here to ask a specific guild to stop dodging us and premade us.

Why try to do that on this forum in a supposed anonymous way? Go ask them in game/battle.net/discord.

If players complain about twinks, we say "you can gear up too".
If players complain about jumps, we say "learn how to jump".
If players use consumables, why don't we say "use consumables too"?

In your example, if someone makes a mistake and uses a consumable to get away, why aren't the pursuers using consumables to keep up to eliminate that threat?
Third time, please take it to DMs. Thanks.
[doublepost=1590768237,1590768197][/doublepost]
Why try to do that on this forum in a supposed anonymous way? Go ask them in game/battle.net/discord.
You don't know the history of this, so if you did you'd understand why what you're saying is wrong.

Third time, please take it to DMs. Thanks.

You make a public post to try and shame a guild "anonymously" instead of keeping it to DMs. Cute suggestion and ignored. I am well within my rights to critique anything discussed in this thread.

You make a public post to try and shame a guild "anonymously" instead of keeping it to DMs. Cute suggestion and ignored. I am well within my rights to critique anything discussed in this thread.
Well okay, critique it if you want, but that wasn't what the thread was about which is why I don't want you discussing it. It was about them dodging us 10v10. The rest is context.

Well okay, critique it if you want, but that wasn't what the thread was about which is why I don't want you discussing it. It was about them dodging us 10v10. The rest is context.

No one is obligated to war game your guild. It seems like a name and shame without explicitly naming. I'm OK with that BTW (I'm good with @ threads). Carry on.

Because a game where every player in the BG a 2 minute CD sprint, a 30 minute CD mario mushroom, a 20 second instant cast sleep, and a 12 second 20% slow - just to mention a few of the consumes available, would be terrible to play in for everyone involved. Those who don't consume respect that, and those who do consume - don't. Countering is fine but it doesn't usually work because WSG is 10v10, not 1v1.

The only consume good for gameplay is bombs. they at least require skill to use, I've seen players fake bombs on a priest until they dropped combat and got sapped. you can pop rogues out if you have the awareness, and so on. Not quite the same as a player chugging a speed pot or popping rocket boots because they screwed up, and instead of getting better they just use a get out of jail free card.

im going to use all my consums on you brotherchris

I'm here to ask a specific guild to stop dodging us and premade us.

I'll be writing one reply in this thread to eradicate any doubts regarding your situation. As you are fully aware we have excluded a couple of players from our 10v10's due to reasons known to you. Your exclusion in specific is permanent and not subject to change.

Users who are viewing this thread