US Nostalgic Names

24s were the days. People that come to mind that I alway enjoyed playing with / against :

Rev / Clap
Zale
Riptides
Spewfeel
Duo
Honeybadger
Zaronce
Bisonpower
Axia
Zarastelle
Lith
Faith
Daddy
Slapped
Flincie
Cherry
Chelly
Physician

I'll update as I think of more. And yes, I know some of them still play.
my Boy Burg tho.

I haven't played in some time now. With that being said I got to thinking, I always have enjoyed hearing the names of players from the past that stuck out to an individual or even better, an entire group of players. Name some people that you remember from old 29s, and hell, even 20-24s that arnt with us any longer.
When I think to myself who was great? Who do I remember? This is what I came up with:
Luckfiberal- Played 24s, great rogue.
Yogi- Only wow player besides Cheeser that I have contact with still via texting, and Arrow of course, being as I know him irl.
Cyberbully- Been awhile since I've heard from this guy. One of the best discs around.
TKO- Great Hunter in my book, played with him since he was still a kid, great guy.
Puju- Fvck all the "best holy pally" beef that's been up here the past the year between people this guy was the best player to ever touch holy paladin.

Might add more as more people come to mind, this is in no way a best of list so let's not turn it into that. Looking just to hear some names we haven't heard in awhile.

I love this post so much. Cause I taught Puju all he knew about Holy Pallys hahaha, But Hey Ignorance is bliss. :D

Forwardz
Izzyheals
Tap where you at bro
Bubbleboy/Puberty
Taofight/Ecoleader
Druin
Omgomgomg
Daygoose
Favii
FieryFrost
Lloyd
Entrerri/Zakk
Wbernstein/Emelianenko #1 jew
Lrig
Aid
TKO
PB
Phatshotz
Huargo
Franchi #buildthatcelltower
Yukkie
Coco

Man those bring back some memories. I still got Tap in a video lo.

R
I haven't played in some time now. With that being said I got to thinking, I always have enjoyed hearing the names of players from the past that stuck out to an individual or even better, an entire group of players. Name some people that you remember from old 29s, and hell, even 20-24s that arnt with us any longer.
When I think to myself who was great? Who do I remember? This is what I came up with:
Luckfiberal- Played 24s, great rogue.
Yogi- Only wow player besides Cheeser that I have contact with still via texting, and Arrow of course, being as I know him irl.
Cyberbully- Been awhile since I've heard from this guy. One of the best discs around.
TKO- Great Hunter in my book, played with him since he was still a kid, great guy.
Puju- Fvck all the "best holy pally" beef that's been up here the past the year between people this guy was the best player to ever touch holy paladin.

Might add more as more people come to mind, this is in no way a best of list so let's not turn it into that. Looking just to hear some names we haven't heard in awhile.
Robby gone but not forgotten

What a 20-24 circle jerk in here let me correct your lack of historical perspective. We 29s PREDATE you, you are NOT OGs.

I see everyone's favorite deserter and streamer of PVE with a deserter debuff hasn't been abducted by aliens yet, I had such high hopes for that. Would almost re up just to see you desert in shame at your inability to match my numbers.

Here is my in no way complete list in no particular order

Galactica, making me look good running arms/prot in twos

Duris, most frustrating druid FC ever and he did it back in classic and BC eat your hearts out imitators

Phatshots, cause dying to hunters is a little less frustrating when you know they could beat you playing your class

FCFTW, because alliance doesn't like playing FCs and I dont like playing alliance

Coco, long live <Just Got Off> oh wait forced name change Long live <Lost the Batteries>

Rubikz, nastiest hunter I ever died repeatedly to while accomplishing nothing

Yukie, Best warlock CC that could be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen by an FC in need

Yoube, ok healer sober, better when DRUNK

Anyone who flew a <legends> tag back in the day, I miss those hour+ long grudge matches and we sure had a few

BuckDiche, made fury look awesome and fun even when it was trash "THUNDERCLAP HO"

BigPete (shadowburn player) Best healer I ever had, recruited him out of a bg back in BC

Luthe, most dependable healer I ever had until he took a court martial to the face for something to do with a nuclear reactor maybe he will get out of leavenworth soon?

Bichney, chose the fiery horse from recruit a friend over the two seat mount then complained about how she sat on it>.<

Peach, great holy paladin

Huargo, there have been better rogues, but no rogue was as good wearing a suicide suit with zerker on an EFC NOT ONE!

Quartermain, hunter who liked disengaging uphill into trees

Lupis, the only rogue I ever knew who could lose a one on one with a prot warrior with stacks, get at me scrub

The old <Mulisha> crew from Ursin Horde, absolute perfect tinks naxx enchants the works, stone cold professionals one an all.

<Detox> Best Premade Guild EVER.

and ALL the Fine and Upstanding Ladies and Gentleman who made this happen https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/3709660958?page=1 If you werent there you missed some of the best days of tinking.

This list is in no way conclusive, I could probably go to post cap and STILL leave of deserving tinks I have played with on and of for about a decade.

We now return to your regularly scheduled 20/24 lovefest....

Last edited:
What a 20-24 circle jerk in here let me correct your lack of historical perspective. We 29s PREDATE you, you are NOT OGs.

I see everyone's favorite deserter and streamer of PVE with a deserter debuff hasn't been abducted by aliens yet, I had such high hopes for that. Would almost re up just to see you desert in shame at your inability to match my numbers.

Here is my in no way complete list in no particular order

Galactica, making me look good running arms/prot in twos

Duris, most frustrating druid FC ever and he did it back in classic and BC eat your hearts out imitators

Phatshots, cause dying to hunters is a little less frustrating when you know they could beat you playing your class

FCFTW, because alliance doesn't like playing FCs and I dont like playing alliance

Coco, long live <Just Got Off> oh wait forced name change Long live <Lost the Batteries>

Rubikz, nastiest hunter I ever died repeatedly to while accomplishing nothing

Yukie, Best warlock CC that could be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen by an FC in need

Yoube, ok healer sober, better when DRUNK

Anyone who flew a <legends> tag back in the day, I miss those hour+ long grudge matches and we sure had a few

BuckDiche, made fury look awesome and fun even when it was trash "THUNDERCLAP HO"

BigPete (shadowburn player) Best healer I ever had, recruited him out of a bg back in BC

Luthe, most dependable healer I ever had until he took a court martial to the face for something to do with a nuclear reactor maybe he will get out of leavenworth soon?

Bichney, chose the fiery horse from recruit a friend over the two seat mount then complained about how she sat on it>.<

Peach, great holy paladin

Huargo, there have been better rogues, but no rogue was as good wearing a suicide suit with zerker on an EFC NOT ONE!

Quartermain, hunter who liked disengaging uphill into trees

Lupis, the only rogue I ever knew who could lose a one on one with a prot warrior with stacks, get at me scrub

The old <Mulisha> crew from Ursin Horde, absolute perfect tinks naxx enchants the works, stone cold professionals one an all.

<Detox> Best Premade Guild EVER.

and ALL the Fine and Upstanding Ladies and Gentleman who made this happen https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/3709660958?page=1 If you werent there you missed some of the best days of tinking.

This list is in no way conclusive, I could probably go to post cap and STILL leave of deserving tinks I have played with on and of for over a decade.

We now return to your regularly scheduled 20/24 lovefest....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 207
Forwardz
Izzyheals
Tap where you at bro
Bubbleboy/Puberty
Taofight/Ecoleader
Druin
Omgomgomg
Daygoose
Favii
FieryFrost
Lloyd
Entrerri/Zakk
Wbernstein/Emelianenko #1 jew
Lrig
Aid
TKO
PB
Phatshotz
Huargo
Franchi #buildthatcelltower
Yukkie
Coco

get fukt

Xundii Arms warrior
Krystalized Shaman FC

Just FYI me and Treehuggr are making mains on Elysium project's Vanilla WOW Nostralius PVP server. Good games over there! Would be nice to see some old names on both sides like back in the day.

Hai cutie

deej
anko
duo
faith
tashalah
lil
izac
bendandcough
random
atwanta
phones
ezeron
layse
dagathorn
tashalah
duopaladin
gucciglad
illyrian
phrontistery
axia
reflexz
riptides
feet
upinsmoke
sly
sunwatcher
arenashaman
yaws
bisonpower
albinocow
zarastelle
rokkd
cower
sheez
burg
zale
clap
delayed
grimzee
drinker
flincieqt
seffora
bbears
gokku
light
lofi
felix
dropzone
powergrip
ki
zelphier
jamesb
kieth
kahrs
tzatzki
petyr
xibalba
fael
cigarette
original
goohd
baesic
hashbrowns
cheesetoast
tgod

talarac hes the best

in no order jus off topp of the dome players from different xpacs n stuffs

Last edited:
Xundii Arms warrior
Krystalized Shaman FC

Just FYI me and Treehuggr are making mains on Elysium project's Vanilla WOW Nostralius PVP server. Good games over there! Would be nice to see some old names on both sides like back in the day.

Slowly but surely leveling my healer right now. Much exploration left to be done before I do DM so I can start the Seal of Wrynn chain.
Are you guys in a guild?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread