Non-Twink Looking for some Friendly Advice (Holy Paladin)

Samophlange

Legend
I've been playing BGs for the past couple of months. I brought a Disciple Priest up to 57 via BGs and after some (perhaps premature) introspection, I have switched over to a Holy Paladin, currently 34.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Panache/advanced

Ive got to say.. I am really enjoying the quick-on-the-run survivability and healing ability of the Paladin as well as being a notch below the Priest in Stop-Everything-And-Kill-That-Class-There.

I stop xp every 5 levels and do the best I can do reequip... but as you can see, I'm no Twink, I'm just struggling to remain competitive.

So a couple of questions:

1. I love Engineering.. but Blacksmithing, have yet to see any kind of return on this. Ive yet to see a single piece of Healing gear I can make. Should I remain patient or should I perhaps switch over to another Profession with perhaps more advantages? I'm kind of regretting not having just gone Mining.

2. I have another 2200 in Justice Points saved up. What would you buy next? I'm at kind of a loss.

3. What enchant that I'm missing would you get first?

4. I have access to a 2nd account with an 80 on it. What dungeon would you farm for better items?

5. Or if you don't want to answer 1-4.. perhaps you know of a 39 Holy Paladin that warrants linking and I can figure it out from there. The Armory Sticky is a little out of date it looks like. Holy Paladin linking to missing character or Paladins that have switched over to Prot.

Healing as Best I Can,
Panache of Emerald Dream

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to contact me in game, I play holy pala din at 39 bracket...

Server EU: Draenor
In game names to be contacted on: Amageddon, Chilipeanut, Sutmityver

King Regards :)

chardev 9 Is a decent Chardev I threw together. Leans towards crit at times, but it is definitely hefty in terms of stamina as well.
This particular gear set requires a few lengthy questlines and likely a LOT of dungeon farming (especially Revelosh). But this is just to give you an idea.
Good luck.

chardev This particular gear set requires a few lengthy questlines and likely a LOT of dungeon farming (especially Revelosh). But this is just to give you an idea.
Good luck.

Thank you! I'll do my best to get what I can.

Having just turned 35, its time to focus on gathering up equipment and skilling up. Did anyone have an opinion on whether to stick with BS or not?

Of course, if you was a real man/woman you would lock your xp at 39 and stay once you realise how fun the bracket can be...

Of course, if you was a real man/woman you would lock your xp at 39 and stay once you realise how fun the bracket can be...

How dare you imply I might be a man or a woman!

;)

I could be tempted to lock. I've longed for organized teams and I know that doing so would greatly improve my gameplay.

But how does that work being on the Shadowburn Battlegroup? Do all locked characters play together no matter the group?

If I did lock, will games still queue regularly?

How dare you imply I might be a man or a woman!

;)

I could be tempted to lock. I've longed for organized teams and I know that doing so would greatly improve my gameplay.

But how does that work being on the Shadowburn Battlegroup? Do all locked characters play together no matter the group?

If I did lock, will games still queue regularly?

I cannot speak for activity as we are EU and you appear to be US. I am sure someone from your side of the pond can answer that question.

All battlegroups have been merged for a long time so you should be getting queued with people from all over.

Users who are viewing this thread