Non Ruin BG's

Nastaris

Legend
Just had our first night of 10-19 battlegrounds on the new Whirlwind+3 battlegroup, got like 8-9 games in tonight. Hopefully we'll see some more games soon.

Nastaris said:
Just had our first night of 10-19 battlegrounds on the new Whirlwind+3 battlegroup, got like 8-9 games in tonight. Hopefully we'll see some more games soon.

Awesome to hear! Can't wait until the final phase is done.

Nastaris said:

Dang, im excited! More activity in future =D

awesome! looking forward for the new era of twinks :)

Pizza said:

Exactly this! :)

Pizza said:

Same! Once EU gets hooked up with this I can dust off my old twink and get back into playing on retail :)

Nastaris said:

>.< Not fair. I've been in queue for fourteen hours. On Bladefist

So just to confirm, we dont have to sign for 'Random Battleground' to get into the merged bg's?

/wipes dust off level 10 twink

Haha this is sweet, look foward to seeing you guys... :D

Augerecasa - Jubei'thos - Horde.

Auntbetty08 said:
So just to confirm, we dont have to sign for 'Random Battleground' to get into the merged bg's?

/wipes dust off level 10 twink

Who started that useless rumor that is obviously false?

Pizza said:
Who started that useless rumor that is obviously false?

some idiot maybe thought that cause 80s need to select random for a rated bg, that it somehow correlated to everyone else.

To add another level of awesome, we just now had 2 warsongs going at once, both full. But it seems queues broke because games don't want to pop anymore.

/confirmed

played a couples games so far and it's pretty awesome so far. like Pizza said, definitely can't wait till the merge is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread