Non JC gems

I really love this type of answers: he got what he asked, but no more.
This answer can help, but at the same time can not moving the ppl far away from the start point where they was when asked the question, so they still must do the same work as before to get what they needed, but now with one step less.

The bc heroic gems are still 5int 6stam for higher lvl characters right? It's only scaled down for lower lvl only right?

IMG_20201130_172030.jpg
IMG_20201130_171936.jpg
No they were nerfed for all levels I’m pretty sure. People were using them in mythic 50 raid

https://www.wowhead.com/news=318662...ice-as-many-stats-as-bfa-gems-in-shadowlands-
Strange.. Many of my characters still having 5 int 6 stam.. I thought it's only nerfed on low levels

This is from one character's bag.. Show gems with the same name.. But retaining 5int 6stam

Last edited:
View attachment 17656 View attachment 17657
Strange.. Many of my characters still having 5 int 6 stam.. I thought it's only nerfed on low levels

This is from one character's bag.. Show gems with the same name.. But retaining 5int 6stam

Detective Conzil is here to solve the mystery...

We can see here that there are different versions of the gem with the same name but with a different item id.
Blizzard forgot to fix the gem from Black Morass (item id 30555) but fixed the two other gems with the same name (item id 30552 and 30583)

6ovQ8qG.png

vM6mKiD.png

PpXZRSY.png

Last edited:
I really love this type of answers: he got what he asked, but no more.
This answer can help, but at the same time can not moving the ppl far away from the start point where they was when asked the question, so they still must do the same work as before to get what they needed, but now with one step less.
Well his answer did encompass more information than I’m sure anyone wanted to sit down and type. That directory opens the world to those who were not aware they could search whatever they wanted with enough filters to pinpoint about whatever you want in game. Teaching a man to fish vs giving him your fish.

Users who are viewing this thread