Non BoA Rogue Project

Inuro

Legend
Hello,

I was wondering if non BoA twinks (specifically rogues) are viable anymore?

I just wanted to make a twink like the ones I used to see owning WSG back in burning crusade.

If they are, any help on which gear is best in slot for non BoA twinks?

Any help appreciated.

Inuro.

there really is no point to a non-boa twink if u have access to boas and even if you dont, make a dk and grind them having the best gear u possibly can is part of twinking.

How about you make a BoA rogue and transmog it to look like the rogues you saw owning WSG back in BC?

Please just go play on Hamcake Land if you're trying to relive old glory days. It's as close as you're going to get to BC for now.

Wasting a WSG slot on a terribly geared non BoA rogue just brings the whole team down

I'll just take the above as a no :/.

Time to farm Guild rep with some random guild. :p

I have PvE chest and 1 dagger and PvP shoulders and 1 dagger is that right or should I grind for PvE sword/PvEshoulders?

Thanks all :)

I'll just take the above as a no :/.

Time to farm Guild rep with some random guild. :p

I have PvE chest and 1 dagger and PvP shoulders and 1 dagger is that right or should I grind for PvE sword/PvEshoulders?

Thanks all :)

Get 2pve maces Pve chest and shoulders, the only pvp boa you need is the trinket with 6 resil on it.

Higest obtainable weapon dps out put (second to shadowfang) in addition to the closest stats to shadowfang seeing as im 95% sure u wouldn't get one.

Hmm, you're right i'm not wasting all my time grinding a Shadowfang especially with the luck I have. I never knew that about the BoA maces, they will also be useful if I ever make an enhancement shaman.

Thanks for the tips :).

Users who are viewing this thread