No Proc on BiS Quest loot = Re-roll?

Spent the summer with out a pc capable of running WoW, & i'm just getting back in the swing of things.
I feel like a toon is perma-nerfed if they don't get the swag epic proc on, say: https://www.wowhead.com/item=29337/the-exarchs-protector?bonus=6757 or
https://www.wowhead.com/item=29319/tarren-mill-defenders-cinch?bonus=6757

I don't forsee much competitive play with my fresh 20's, but I still want to go whole-hog with em.
Should I re-roll, or just keep going?

I think you already know the answer to your question, but each gem slot is +133hp/10s AND +7 speed. I wanna say Speed soft caps out at like ~20% or something, but there is currently no cap on the HP. Meaning, if the fight is longer than 10 seconds, you will be playing at a disadvantage. Luckily, most 20s/29s aren't that kitted out, but if you are going for full PVP BiS, you know what it is

Also consider. If you think you’re going to stand toe to toe with a 29 resto sham, hunter or resto Druid (of which are the top fotm dps specs that people who play 29s gravitate to) you will not last 10 seconds anyway

I'm purely PvE and think the re-rolls are worth it even though it can be pretty tedious (currently an average of around 12 re-rolls per character for the chest over 6 characters)

I think you already know the answer to your question, but each gem slot is +133hp/10s AND +7 speed. I wanna say Speed soft caps out at like ~20% or something, but there is currently no cap on the HP. Meaning, if the fight is longer than 10 seconds, you will be playing at a disadvantage. Luckily, most 20s/29s aren't that kitted out, but if you are going for full PVP BiS, you know what it is
Just to clarify, each i87 gem socket is 6 speed and 100hp/10s. The 7 and 133 numbers are only for your first gems!

Just to clarify, each i87 gem socket is 6 speed and 100hp/10s. The 7 and 133 numbers are only for your first gems!

Yeah I guess you're right, I have 2 doublets and 1 regular SL gem and I'm getting 366
1699219633945.png

still, the healing is nothing to scoff at when the Health pool is a few thousand

I guess it depends, without the epic chest my rogue would be unable to solo wod dungeons making gearing take longer. So for some classes I would reroll until you at least get the chest to proc epic.

Remember that the healing every 10seconds isnt done in a vacuum, it doesnt happen 10 seconds after you start a fight, you could run away or push until youre 5 seconds away from another heal tick etc

Users who are viewing this thread