No more 70 arena

Soberlolz

Legend
2wbximt.jpg

Sadface.

welllll that blows

is the 70 arena vendor still there in Area-52?

Well they added s3 gear back in, i kinda dont think they will remove arena from 70's after doing it. But after all its ptr

lul they added s3? vhy? i mean i like it, but kinda weird

I saw the screenshot of s3 but did they remove s4 or are they keeping it? Also if i remmember correct the s3 is cheaper than the current s4

Cuddle said:
I saw the screenshot of s3 but did they remove s4 or are they keeping it? Also if i remmember correct the s3 is cheaper than the current s4

s4 is still there

If they add back in s3 and keep s4 they have too keep 70 arena. most the time blizz allows things and doesn't let anyone know. they said only 80s can arena but 70s still can also, so im guessing that it will stay 70s being able to and 80s also in cata.

Its ptr so i would give it time tbh, not everything is implemented yet, also i'm quite sure u cant buy charters b4 a arena season starts so ...

so S3 is back at Area-52 vendor, along with S4?

do they still show requiring arena points or honor?

if they take honor....maybe a indication that arena is going to be gone

reason i ask because at start of Wotlk blizz had on their armory that the s3/4 gear was available for honor, someone awhile back posted a screenshot asking about it. that maybe blizz has changed it to what they said/posted on armory websites?

alot of players for have QQ'd about loss of 70 PVP 5-pc sets and wpns in Org/SW....and wondered why all 60 gear/wpns stayed. anyone by chance check outland PVP quartemaster to see if S2 or S1 is back?

Users who are viewing this thread