no good wotlk-enchantable dagger.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

glancealot

Legend
i see no problems with em. sure bonescraper and felbane are fast, but they also have a lot of dps. fast weps arent bad for muti, if thats why you need 2 daggers. for combat/sub you dont even need a dagger and there are plenty of awesome ilvl60+ weps out there (like willey's back scratcher)

lonelybeaver said:
roll a prot paladin

if these wotlk enchants go live, prot paladin with 6k health will be hard to kill.

Falkor said:
i see no problems with em. sure bonescraper and felbane are fast, but they also have a lot of dps. fast weps arent bad for muti, if thats why you need 2 daggers. for combat/sub you dont even need a dagger and there are plenty of awesome ilvl60+ weps out there (like willey's back scratcher)

i wanna backstab too...i'd hate to just spam hemo all day long...

Fully buffed im already at 6k hp in mostly dps gear as a prot paladin. In stam gear+wowlk enchants+libram=8k hp

glancealot said:
i wanna backstab too...i'd hate to just spam hemo all day long...

backstab, ew.

velentwink said:
Fully buffed im already at 6k hp in mostly dps gear as a prot paladin. In stam gear+wowlk enchants+libram=8k hp

40 stam from wrists, 30 stam from libram, then gaining and losing some at the same time from changing ilvls..if you could wowhead profiler a toon with 8k that'd be sick, but i dont see how you're gonna gain over 2k from these changes

velentwink said:

libram?

Mind giving a armory and/or a gear settup we can drool over? :) I kinda wanted a pally with wrath enchants (not to mention wrath epic gem in libram slot:D) Oh, guess I just answered my own question

- BTW, hows holy pala?

yes he means a paladins libram (their relic/idol/etc slot) which has a gem slot

Falkor said:
but i dont see how you're gonna gain over 2k from these changes

a feral druid, on the other hand...25% more health in bear form......

yea cept bears are getting nerfed down to 10% in cata...and less armor too. we're basically gonna be equal* to pallys and warriors

*equal at 85, terribly weak at 49. sure immune to poly and can shit outta snares. but well have same hp and armor but a lot less burst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread