No Forum category for Shadowlands lv25's (Ex-60s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can technically twink at any level, so lets have 60 forums
Wasn't the request.

The question was pretty much why the old lv60 forums were removed and didn't get a new one in Shadowlands.

Because 60s no longer exist.

That's like saying level 19s don't exist anymore because they're lv9 now.

..Just that 25s can still do everything they could do before.

"29s" is more-or-less shorthand for "29s bracket" which does include 25s.
Gotcha.

I can't keep up with you!

due to a glitch

That's okay, take your time.

except 19s do still exist. They've got a forum and a discord and everything!

Because you gave them a forum, which is why I was wondering why lv25 had none, since they're in a similar situation.

Actually 25s now can do a whole lot more than 25s used to be able to do.
Exactly and our gearing process is (slightly) different from 20s and 29s.

That was sort of my point.

That's okay, take your time.
A glitch doesn't make the content any less inaccessible. inaccessible content is inaccessible content.

From what you said previously it doesn't sound like 25s have a lot of the old content 60s had access to.

A glitch doesn't make the content any less inaccessible. inaccessible content is inaccessible content.

That does not take away from the fact that the content still exists and will be accessible again once Blizzard decides to start doing do their jobs.

From what you said previously it doesn't sound like 25s have a lot of the old content 60s had access to.

It's alright either way considering much more new stuff opened up for us since.

That does not take away from the fact that the content still exists and will be accessible again once Blizzard decides to start doing do their jobs.
If they ever decide to do that that is.

Because you gave them a forum, which is why I was wondering why lv25 had none, since they're in a similar situation.
yes. 19s are a BG bracket that currently exists and so they get a forum.
Exactly and our gearing process is (slightly) different from 20s and 29s.
This isnt a particularly good argument for how to organize a twinking forum though. Are you suggesting that any available tier of different gear deserves its own forum? Thats insane.

michael_jackson_popcorn.jpg

yes. 19s are a BG bracket that currently exists and so they get a forum.
I was referring to old level 19 -- Now level 9.

This isnt a particularly good argument for how to organize a twinking forum though. Are you suggesting that any available tier of different gear deserves its own forum? Thats insane.

Not at all, I wasn't suggesting anything in the first place.

I was merely wondering as to why certain old levels which are now mostly dead (e.g. old 19) get a forum category but old 60 (now 25) did not.

You answered that, so I'm not sure why we're still having this conversation.

Honestly you can close the thread if you'd like.

9s dont get their own forum though. They're in the 1-9 forum. with the 1s. and the 5s. and 10s are in with the 19s, despite kinda being their own thing too.

unknown.png
I still don't understand why you believe level 25s "can't accept something" but alright.

I still don't understand why you believe level 25s "can't accept something" but alright.
You put your old level in parenthesis beside your current toon in your signature, you constantly refer to brackets by their BFA levels and think 25s should get their own forum because 60s used to be a bracket... and youre confused about me saying you cant accept change?

You put your old level in parenthesis beside your current toon in your signature, you constantly refer to brackets by their BFA levels
Habit.

I put it in my signature because I constantly get "What level was 25 before?" in-game.

and think 25s should get their own forum because 60s used to be a bracket...
I don't think they should, I was wondering why they didn't. There's a difference between the two.

and youre confused about me saying you cant accept change?

You're jumping to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread