US NL runs would like a 5man group.

Only thing is by the time your killing 2nd boss, chest under waterfall could spawn, and then you would have to backtrack all the way from 2nd boss to waterfall. Now your back at waterfall chest and your group is at 3rd boss. They blow him up and now they wait for you a second time to get from waterfall ALL the way to 3rd boss. This is all when it spawns under waterfall, which is 3rd if the time, if you get optional spawn (waterfall, cave near 2nd boss, or one across lake).

These chests you guys are referring to, are they like lootable treasure chests or the ones that actually contain the boss loot? Because from what I've seen in 10 artifact levels (I know I'm a lazy casual 10 is nothing) but I have yet to actually get an AP currency drop from anything other than the +35 from finishing the dungeon. Am I missing something?

Neltharions lair allways has two lootable chests in the dungeon that has roughly 50% chance of containing a 200 ap token. The "first" chest has four different possible spawns.
1. Under waterfall after first boss
2. At the end of the path to the left before second boss (before the drum).
3. In the cave before second boss
4. In the water after second boss.
The second chest will allways be after third boss but you have to make a tricky jump and knock it down.

I'd gladly join you if I could. My only horde 101 is sub-800 at the moment.

Added you, maybe I'll check the AH for some budget 840s and tag along on this old dog https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nazgrel/zemanov
I wish you luck. Ever since 2 different Gold sellers moved in on our Realm Group there really is no such thing as cheap BoEs any more. I used to flip them for good prices, i.e. I'd buy them up at 5-15K then relist for only 20K, making them good buys for other Twinks. For the past 3-4 months they're regularly 70K+ for even shit BoE's due to those 2.

What I end up having to do is purchase my gear on other Realms then level up a 10 and transfer that Toon back with all the goods. All of my Twinks are on Nesingwary.

Interesting, I noticed a few new names on the AH pop up about 2 months ago, Adar-something and that bofur-homo who is on all sorts of servers. Bofur has bought a ton of my auctions and relisted them, few of them actually sell so w/e.

I played Aerie Peak mostly and I saw some people migrate there with tons of 101 BoEs a few months back. Totally flooded the market which was a good and bad thing. I got some killer deals but I didn't make much gold for about a month.

My Horde DK ain't too far off, he holds his own with the bit of leech and few BoEs he already has so I'm not worried.

Users who are viewing this thread