Nims RBGS

Shermaan

Legend
Níms RBG:

Hey Ním here - I can't post here due to getting banned for no reason, uploaded that video 2 days later I'm IP ban? either way Adam(Trololkin) is posting this for me.

I'm looking for active people with exp for 70 RBGs doing them as regular as possible - Maybe everynight, or every other night depending on people queing etc.

Requirements:

A microphone - Cba with people that can't speak
Ventrilo/Skype - Not sure which we are using, but access to both is required.
Able to listen and communicate - No one sat there not saying a word.

Add skype: georgecassell1 and link armory of your character and any exp you got at either 70 or 85 in arena or RBG.

Thanks for reading.

Níms RBG:

Hey Ním here - I can't post here due to getting banned for no reason, uploaded that video 2 days later I'm IP ban? either way Adam(Trololkin) is posting this for me.

I'm looking for active people with exp for 70 RBGs doing them as regular as possible - Maybe everynight, or every other night depending on people queing etc.

Requirements:

A microphone - Cba with people that can't speak
Ventrilo/Skype - Not sure which we are using, but access to both is required.
Able to listen and communicate - No one sat there not saying a word.

Add skype: georgecassell1 and link armory of your character and any exp you got at either 70 or 85 in arena or RBG.

Thanks for reading.

I've just posted this on another thread which as that skype name, i don't know whether your horde or alliance, as i can never keep up with all the faction changes no-a-days, people who used to be my enemies are now my friends and vise versa, so please could you include this:

You would get more interest on this thread, if you stated if you were US or EU, possibly what faction you play, and maybe a link of the character you'd be playing...For all we know, you could be rolling a frost mage with full brutal with +12 int gems, Just abit of friendly advice, maybe put together a roster of spots already filled on the team, and say what you're looking for, One Love <3

As i know good geared people, who would be interested if they knew this infomation <3

farmer boy's back, hows it going Subzero? btw dont play with him he's a angry hunter ;-\

Users who are viewing this thread