Niceferatu - WARLOCK!

Magicuser

Legend
Hello there!

Niceferatu @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm currently in the process of gearing my new warlock twink, I've only been 70 for like three days, so I know I'm lacking a few items, as I understand it they are:

Handguards of Defiled Worlds (For the 2 gem slots+stats)

A replacement trinket, what should I go for aside from my medallion?

EITHER

Grand Magister's Staff of Torrents, or, Golden Staff of The Sin'dorei. I think the Staff of Torrents is better, but I see a lot of people rocking the Golden Staff. Can anyone confirm?

I'm currently grinding a duplicate of this set to add +20 resil to all the parts, so I can mix/match parts depending on what I need.

Also my transmog set looks horrible so far, still workin' on that :p

My Professions as well, I'm grinding ore in outland to further level engineering because it costs a bomb, but what about the second prof, JC? BS?

Thanks for the feedback!

I like the name.

Your gear looks good, more like a glass cannon, should be hard hitting, Just finish geting 20 PvP power gems on gloves and new trinket on your gloves. 6/10 ^.^
I'd go with Engi and JC for you. BTW

Yeahh, like I said, after I finish gearing this stuff I'll be getting doubles of a lot of it, and gemming THEM for Resilience, that way I can mix-and-match as I wish. The reason the gloves have got +16 gems in is purely because those gloves aren't BiS, they're just acting as a stand-in until I get my Handguards of Defiled Worlds.

Thanks for the feedback though! I'll start farming a shit ton of low-level ores before I dump mining then, might prove helpful.

IM currently in the same boat as you, struggling to gear out my warlock as well. I tried affl but currently either its my gear or just the spec @70 it clearly lacks dps. the only REAL situation ive found on my warlock viable for affl is in AV during those long winded road fights. Just dot everything up and from there soulburn and spam seed of corruption and haunt whilst reseting my DoTs. Did gr8t damage there but in a BG like AB and WSG you just lack the bodies to Do any real damage.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread