Newbie Alert! - Help!

You should keep using Serpents gloves as they are superior to Dagamela's Gold-Flecked Gloves in terms of 2 armor :)
Maybe it doesnt sound like much, but its those 2 armor that determine whether or not you're Best in Slot :) (Non-grandfathered)

I would also choose Engineering > Skinning for a healing priest, since you can use the bombs to give you some time to heal :)

Shut up.

Right I've got engineering up to 150, Which bombs do I use Large Bronze or do I need a special recipe?

I've also bought most of the mats for Healing Power on gloves and Spell power on bracers (Still saving for some of the mats such as Large Brilliant Shards and Primal Fire). I'm going to get the Spider Silk Drape in a little while.

I'm still confused on the whole BiS glove spot, is it Gold Flecked or Serpent? I don't want to enchant the wrong ones lol.

Thanks for the info guys, any help is appreciated.

Now to farm to 225 Herb, is their any place that is soloable for 19 twinks or will I need help from a higher level char?

Useful post as always :)

Though I dont really understand the reason for the sudden outburst.

Right I've got engineering up to 150, Which bombs do I use Large Bronze or do I need a special recipe?
I've also bought most of the mats for Healing Power on gloves and Spell power on bracers (Still saving for some of the mats such as Large Brilliant Shards and Primal Fire). I'm going to get the Spider Silk Drape in a little while.
I'm still confused on the whole BiS glove spot, is it Gold Flecked or Serpent? I don't want to enchant the wrong ones lol.
Thanks for the info guys, any help is appreciated.
Now to farm to 225 Herb, is their any place that is soloable for 19 twinks or will I need help from a higher level char?

Serpent Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft > Gold-Flecked Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft

Look at the stats yourself, and you will see Serpents are best.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=4380 And Small Bronze Bomb - Item - World of Warcraft for the 2 sec incapitation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the right bombs then :)

Any insight into soloing herbalism up to 225, is it possible?

1-75 Elwynn Forest
76-150 Westfall
151-225 Western Plaguelands, just circle around the lake that surrounds Scholomance.

Thank you I shall try that later.

Just got my Spidersilk Drape and but +5 Resistance to all on it as well as the mats for my bracer enchant but missing primal water on my glove enchant. :)

I'm getting there albeit slowly but thanks for the help all.

(I don't suppose anyone has any Mindthrust's lying around on Grim-Batol? - Long shot I know :/)

For bracer enchant on priests right now I rate it +9 sta > +7 int > 15 sp. Remember +7 int also gives you +7 sp. I also like garrosh's pardon + wind rider wand vs. your current wand and lavishly. Just my take on it, but my priest is also BiS GF. I tend to favor high int & sta with my caster builds. voice amplification modulator is also a good option for neck.

I'm currently farming my way to 225 herbalism as instructed :) (thanks for the help on where to farm Arkant)

Aren't the Wind Rider Wand and Garrosh' Pardon both horde quest rewards?

Does the Voice Amplification Modulator outweigh the benefits of +3 stamina?

I'm currently farming my way to 225 herbalism as instructed :) (thanks for the help on where to farm Arkant)

Aren't the Wind Rider Wand and Garrosh' Pardon both horde quest rewards?

Does the Voice Amplification Modulator outweigh the benefits of +3 stamina?

its 100% preference, I personally have both of them and swap when I feel like it, somewhat situational like if you know that you are going to get cc'd while they train your fc then just swap on the voice amp beforehand but honestly the effects of both are so minuscule it doesn't matter

I think i'll just stick with a constant 3 stamina if that's the case.

Thanks for the clarification Dagamela. :)

its 100% preference, I personally have both of them and swap when I feel like it, somewhat situational like if you know that you are going to get cc'd while they train your fc then just swap on the voice amp beforehand but honestly the effects of both are so minuscule it doesn't matter

So you are using an item and don't even know what it does?

Finally got my herbalism to 225.

I've also been LFG'ing like mad to try and grab a Firebelcher and also the Enumerated Wrap of the Sun still no luck on either :/

I'll keep trying, i'll also keep scanning AH for Mindthrust Bracers and start farming an AGM tonight.

Hopefully i'll be ready for my first ever Twink BG early next week :)

Just won a Firebelcher and beleive it or not Mindthrust Bracer's just dropped in SFK and a dude with a start account just took them from me...feel like crying :(.

Users who are viewing this thread