Newbie Alert! - Help!

Inuro

Legend
Hello, My names Inuro and i'm brand new to the twinking scene.

I've wanted one since late Burning Crusade where I used to play them in Bg's and even kill a few from time to time. I never really got around to it but finally I've thought what the heck and made my first twink.

I'm on Grim-Batol Eu and my character is a Night Elf priest called Irayo.

Irayo @ Grim Batol - Game Guide - World of Warcraft - Is my armory link.

I was looking for any help regarding gear (and where to find it), gear sets (mainly a normal dps/heal set and a flag carrying set) enchants, macro's and talent build changes...yes i'm that much of a n00b after all these years haha.

Thanks in advance,

Inuro.

That is an awesome priest!

I know my gear still has a way to go. I am starting work on farming the AGM trinket tonight, I lost a roll on the Firebelcher earlier and I am keeping an eye out for mindthrust's on the AH.

Is mining more beneficial than skinning for priests because I see some with skinning some mining?

Thanks for the help though and yeah n00b is 1337 talk.

skinning is better then mining and engi can be useful if you actually use bombs, also imo 15sp>9 stam to bracers but you should toy around with it see what you like.

So keep skinning and change the bracer enchant to +15sp? Should I do that now or wait for Mindthrust Bracers?

cape -spider silk w/ +5 resist all
chest enchant +4 stats
bracers - Hovel digger bands / or crystalline cuffs until u can get mindthrust w/ 15sp
wand - firebelcher
and agm
professions maxed
other than that looking good! looking forward to seeing u in wsg!

I would choose herbalism and engineering for a priest.

You should keep using Serpents gloves as they are superior to Dagamela's Gold-Flecked Gloves in terms of 2 armor :)
Maybe it doesnt sound like much, but its those 2 armor that determine whether or not you're Best in Slot :) (Non-grandfathered)

I would also choose Engineering > Skinning for a healing priest, since you can use the bombs to give you some time to heal :)

You should keep using Serpents gloves as they are superior to Dagamela's Gold-Flecked Gloves in terms of 2 armor :)
Maybe it doesnt sound like much, but its those 2 armor that determine whether or not you're Best in Slot :) (Non-grandfathered)

I would also choose Engineering > Skinning for a healing priest, since you can use the bombs to give you some time to heal :)

gold flecked are bis

So switch out my BoA back for Spider's Silk Drape (I have the enchant in the bank waiting for it)
Change gloves for Gold Flecked or not? I'm confused?
Change my 100hp for +4 stats on chest
Change gloves/bracer enchant until I get mindthrust
Farm AGM
Working on Maxing professions but should I keep mine how they are or take engineering (bareing in mind that I have never used bomb stuns etc so won't be beneficial until I get the hang of it)?

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm liking the community already. :)

So switch out my BoA back for Spider's Silk Drape (I have the enchant in the bank waiting for it YES
Change gloves for Gold Flecked or not? I'm confused?No, Hurx was making bad joke
Change my 100hp for +4 stats on chest Yes
Change gloves/bracer enchant until I get mindthrust Yes, GL on that :p
Farm AGM Yes
Working on Maxing professions but should I keep mine how they are or take engineering (bareing in mind that I have never used bomb stuns etc so won't be beneficial until I get the hang of it)Yes, get engineering, they are a life safer ones you've gotten the hang on it.

Thanks for the advice guys, I'm liking the community already. :)

3ch

I've just bought most of the mats to get to 225 Engineering and bought the +4 stats chest enchant.
Soon as I get my professions up I'll farm the mats for the cape and other enchants as well as the AGM.

Any tips on gameplay/talents/macro's?

It is very smart to have addons such as:

/BG (E)FC going Ramp / GY / Tunnel

Also the addon PVP Control (Notifies surroundings if you're CC'd.) and Battleground targets are extremely useful :) You NEED to get PVP Control, you can choose to get Battleground targets though. The addon Capping is also very useful :)

Even though this is prob logic im gonna say it anyways since a lot of people dont seem to know it... If your FC doesnt have a healer, fucking follow him and heal him!

Users who are viewing this thread