New Ways to Hit Cap

For my horde boomkin, I'm thinking engy goggles (I'll never fish, it just won't happen), DWB, Lavishly jeweled ring in place of garosh's pardon, and lushwater cloak. This way I can use all the crit looms.

Does this hitcap me (15 hit)? I haven't bothered with a chardev since I haven't been online much since school started.

Where do I start to get the quest Cities in Dust to get the Slippers of Unturned Loyalties?

For my horde boomkin, I'm thinking engy goggles (I'll never fish, it just won't happen), DWB, Lavishly jeweled ring in place of garosh's pardon, and lushwater cloak. This way I can use all the crit looms.

Does this hitcap me (15 hit)? I haven't bothered with a chardev since I haven't been online much since school started.
You can actually drop lavish and get the crit one if you want, you'll still be hit capped.

not that this is a very useful tip, but for world pve stuff, don't discount the Foreman's Gloves for leather wearing casters as Expertise also gives spell hit. If you really want to stack spell hit for high level mobs, those are the best gloves now. They also have agility, so i certainly wouldn't recommend them for battlegrounds.

Users who are viewing this thread