New Warrior Last Revision (H-19)

Kore nametooshort said:
If you use glove chant+ counterweight over the current ones your dps will increase by about 4 but you lose just over 2% crit chance and you will lose about 8 off your top end. Also haste also gains benefit if you are on your target the whole time which you cant guarentee. I would recommend using fiery if you dont like 'sader since fiery will increase your dps by 4, whilst allowing you to retain the crit from the glove enchant and increasing your overall burst. Switching out AGM for the haste trinket just wouldnt be worth it tbh, sure he has a healer, but you cant rely entirely on him and the AGM could be gamebreaking whilst 6haste rating wont be.

You still aren't hit capped vs an alliance FC.

Swap in the trinkets after CDs are used. I still suggest 20 haste over fiery i think though because just like hit it is a "reliability stat" and the DPS is very close. Also the haste will increase rage whereas the fiery procs won't(to my knowledge). i think that if you really are against using hit pots for a premade... you can put simple pearl ring instead of seal of wrynn.

And if you are on a FC that ISNT night elf (or you dont feel like going beyone the 11 hit cap) than you should get the soldier cloak with 70 armor and simple pearl rather than spidersilk and seal of wrynn.

you are trading 1str-4crit for 3 agil and 3 stam.

Ladolce said:
Swap in the trinkets after CDs are used. I still suggest 20 haste over fiery i think though because just like hit it is a "reliability stat" and the DPS is very close. Also the haste will increase rage whereas the fiery procs won't(to my knowledge). i think that if you really are against using hit pots for a premade... you can put simple pearl ring instead of seal of wrynn.

And if you are on a FC that ISNT night elf (or you dont feel like going beyone the 11 hit cap) than you should get the soldier cloak with 70 armor and simple pearl rather than spidersilk and seal of wrynn.

you are trading 1str-4crit for 3 agil and 3 stam.

I am not going above 11 hit, it's capped even if Kore thinks I am a dirty trap for not going to 15 :) Also I do understand what you are saying about the haste, but I don't even have the initial set done yet let alone to theorycraft, but I will give it a shot once the base set is complete.

Novascotia said:
Build more like me.

It's pretty close to yours John.

Mine's damage is higher, has 44 more ap, more hit.

Your's has higher crit and your a better player than me, more skill.

This is just the initial bud, he has a long way to go, we are madly working on leveling my pally for his boa's now.

yeah, the hit% on my pally is 0 only because my dmg is constant, not burst. I guess I'll try making my warrior based on haste, and see if it works well. If not, it's back to STR boost and TC spam. (no haste trinkets/agms on mine, cuz I don't own a lvl 80 or have anyone to assist)

notoriousthf said:
This setup is more of a burst dmg over constant dps, though. Not sure if haste on gloves will be good. I would prolly suggest 15 agi on gloves, though, added crit and armor for talent.

I use Counterweight on my 2h, but only because it helps me heal quicker (as paladin).

And I don't play Ruin, I play Shadowburn :) I've seen a couple of rogue twinks roaming around Stormwind often.

shadowburn gets games? since when?

Wuv123 said:
We shall see I guess, it is what I am putting on there first. Crusader's ppm is low and the +15 str would help every single hit, so that is why I am going with it.

Crusader > 15 Str Always, this was proven a while ago. If you are only wanting a consistent stream of damage then 15 str is decent, but if you are trying to burst down the FC like you are implying, Crusader is always best.

Also, Thorbia's with 15 Agi will output more dps than Fang with 15 agi. It's pretty easy to see the difference with a bit of testing.

Only if you aren't speccing AttT, would Fang be better.

notoriousthf said:
yeah, the hit% on my pally is 0 only because my dmg is constant, not burst. I guess I'll try making my warrior based on haste, and see if it works well. If not, it's back to STR boost and TC spam. (no haste trinkets/agms on mine, cuz I don't own a lvl 80 or have anyone to assist)

Okay, the haste on gloves AND weapon is prolly kind of a fail. I lose some crit and armor from them, first of all. Leaving the +15 agi on gloves, I kind of have a more-less balanced warrior, but due to the str loss from weapon, I can't get a big amount of rage per 'hit,' only after a couple hits. I get enough rage for a few TCs, but not enough to constantly spam it. That's on my warrior, though. If anyone else tried it and worked out better, then go for it.

notoriousthf said:
Okay, the haste on gloves AND weapon is prolly kind of a fail. I lose some crit and armor from them, first of all. Leaving the +15 agi on gloves, I kind of have a more-less balanced warrior, but due to the str loss from weapon, I can't get a big amount of rage per 'hit,' only after a couple hits. I get enough rage for a few TCs, but not enough to constantly spam it. That's on my warrior, though. If anyone else tried it and worked out better, then go for it.

Yup, I like a lil crit but it's mostly a pure str/ap setup. We are pushing out the levels as we speak, 72.5, so he should be done in 2 weeks, I am exited :)

Maybe it's because of my talents, too. I have it setup to where I can get TC at its fullest.

2/5 Cruelty

2/2 Imp Bloodrage

3/3 Imp TC

3/3 Incite

17% Crit on TC + my Crit overall (16% atm) = nearly 1/3 of my TCs crit.

With both TC glyphs, Imp TC, I get 10 yrds of high dmg and 13% atk speed reduction at the cost of only 8 rage, making it awesome to spam with high rage gains from your white dmg bursts.

With haste over str and agi, I am getting less rage per second with this setup due to less dmg and crits.

notoriousthf said:
Maybe it's because of my talents, too. I have it setup to where I can get TC at its fullest.

2/5 Cruelty

2/2 Imp Bloodrage

3/3 Imp TC

3/3 Incite

17% Crit on TC + my Crit overall (16% atm) = nearly 1/3 of my TCs crit.

With both TC glyphs, Imp TC, I get 10 yrds of high dmg and 13% atk speed reduction at the cost of only 8 rage, making it awesome to spam with high rage gains from your white dmg bursts.

With haste over str and agi, I am getting less rage per second with this setup due to less dmg and crits.

Ya I like rend a lot, and in Ruin the EFC can get away very often so dots are important, so:

character planner . ezekial . chardev seven

Is the final product I am going with I have decided.

Users who are viewing this thread