New Video (Rogue/dics)

Is there even any point replying to any of that, nope,. Enjoy your life and bullshit that you spew out. PS welcome to the world mr r1 playa. Come see me if you ever want a lesson which is actually sensible :)

One of many reasons why i like Vapriest and Yow they don't give a shit.
I also like Sparkly but I'm enjoying my popcorn and i need more :(

said i wasn't going to reply to you, but as you just set yourself up for epic fail or rather as the popular guild name states <set sail for epic fail> here you go mr "undefeatable champ" also, the amount of bullshit you've spoken about in this thread is just lol worthy, i mean you even contradict yourself and disprove what you're saying, "only played rogue priest for 2 weeks" nvm skyfog/me, nvm shelbyz/me, awks....

Maybe one day you'll speak some truth and i might even consider you worth talking to like the rest of TI, thankfully your partners aren't dicks and i have alot of respect for them, but you're just a different kettle of fish as the saying goes.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/816/sparklydisc.jpg/
Defeated no more, hurrah! Evil no life genius been defeated :( On this you can actually see the names however... ^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
You two have to be potentially the worst people for drama. Not even remotely entertaining. DOTSLOL #1 lock EU

You two have to be potentially the worst people for drama. Not even remotely entertaining. DOTSLOL #1 lock EU

Vapriest kick this shitter from your guild already

said i wasn't going to reply to you, but as you just set yourself up for epic fail or rather as the popular guild name states <set sail for epic fail> here you go mr "undefeatable champ"

what is this... i dont even...

also, the amount of bullshit you've spoken about in this thread is just lol worthy, i mean you even contradict yourself and disprove what you're saying, "only played rogue priest for 2 weeks" nvm skyfog/me, nvm shelbyz/me, awks....

Me and skyfog played for like 2 days, then I played with cyber until we went frostwhisper and skyfog hasnt played his rogue since. I played with Shelbyz after I stopped playing with Cyanerd.

Maybe one day you'll speak some truth and i might even consider you worth talking to like the rest of TI, thankfully your partners aren't dicks and i have alot of respect for them, but you're just a different kettle of fish as the saying goes.

It doesnt matter if you have brain surgery to get ur IQ on a somewhat decent level, if you have plastic surgery to prevent people from throwing up by seeing ur face, if u change ur sex to fit with ur annoying girly voice, I wont ever consider u worth talking to, ur just a pussy.

4 of the 50ish games we have had against eachother has been won by your team? why am I not suprised? ah must be because you are shit.
Defeated no more, hurrah! Evil no life genius been defeated :( On this you can actually see the names however... ^^^^

I´m flattered, now leave scrub.

My IQ level, on the note of that, i heard your education is going really well.... seems you could even get yourself a cambridge interview like myself huh :D 50 games? dunno if srs or troll, more like 10 real games and a bunch of wargames which were purely for fun on our side, cause we can actually take a break from this alter-ego schizophrenic like person which you seem to adopt, i'd suggest you take a trip to the doctor and get a complete mental diagnosis buddy. Bitch please, i have a deeper voice than most people i know rofl, yours is like a whining dreary kids voice but whatever, kinda irrelevant. Anyways 100% done with this thread now, if you reply with something retarded i'll just keep laughing at you in private, like the whole world has been doing ever since they've known how sad, pathetic and delusional you really are. Rank 1, skilled, clever, rich, popular <- the list of things you will never achieve.

My IQ level, on the note of that, i heard your education is going really well.... seems you could even get yourself a cambridge interview like myself huh :D
I dont need education, you can look on it like this: there is fotm players who goes RLS to #1 and gets rank 1 title on some bg noone has even heard of and there is people like me who plays WMPala to #1 in S10 on Rampage, because that is simply how good I am, and its the exact same thing irl, I don't need to apply for job/interwiev, the interwievers apply to me, thats how it works when you are rank 1 son, perhaps one day you can be rank 1 aswell and be almost as awesome as me.

50 games? dunno if srs or troll, more like 10 real games and a bunch of wargames which were purely for fun on our side
Ye 50 games, when ur at the doctor ask them to check ur memory aswell, also funny how you say the wargames were played for fun by your side, you enjoy getting raped? Masochist.

cause we can actually take a break from this alter-ego schizophrenic like person which you seem to adopt
adopt? i dont even like kids

i'd suggest you take a trip to the doctor and get a complete mental diagnosis buddy.

once again, not ur buddy.

Bitch please, i have a deeper voice than most people i know rofl,

hahahhahaha, thanks, was a while since i laughed like that
yours is like a whining dreary kids voice but whatever, kinda irrelevant.

u sure ur not confused and mixed up mine and ur voice brah?

Anyways 100% done with this thread now,
ill believe that when i see it, ur like a blind guy who keeps bumping into walls, aka confused, u feel like a retard but you know you are gonna do it again, quite sad to watch you.

if you reply with something retarded i'll just keep laughing at you in private

careful so u dont swallow ur tounge and die when laughing,

like the whole world has been doing ever since they've known how sad, pathetic and delusional you really are. Rank 1, skilled, clever, rich, popular <- the list of things you will never achieve.

lets face it, i am and will always be more skilled, smarter, richer and more popular then u, but we should met up in 10 years or so, when you have built up ur confidence again after getting it smashed here just so that i can destroy it one more time, i love watching ur confidence shatter <3

Users who are viewing this thread