New Twink Ideas

Søber

Legend
I've come back from school once again and I want to make another twink to add to my collection. Last time I asked for an underused class to roll, I was given great answers and I went with an Enhance Shaman. I had a lot of fun on him but I have transferred my main to another server so I want to make a fresh twink.

My main topic at hand is what class to roll, (I have every heirloom in the game except for all the clothe ones but if need be I can easily farm some justice and grab em.) I prefer to role a DPS class that is not overused and super OP to the point where people say in /instance "Look another Rogue, Hunter, etc." But I still want to deal good damage and not get shit on quickly.

Overall Requirements:
-Not overused or OP.
-Deals decent damage.
-A needed class in the Twink Community.

Sorry for the wall of text!
Thanks for reading,
Søber

Ret pala or feral druid perhaps ?

feral druid, mage, and warlock are probably 3 classes/specs that are just not seen that much in comparison to everything else.

i have a ret pally they are alot of fun and no one plays them. they also deal decent damage but are by no means op.

i have a ret pally they are alot of fun and no one plays them. they also deal decent damage but are by no means op.

That is something I have been think of doing. Paladins also have a lot of versatility so if I want to change it up I can roll holy or prot.

feral druid, mage, and warlock are probably 3 classes/specs that are just not seen that much in comparison to everything else.

I have also strongly considered rolling a mage because they seem quite fun, and feral droods could be an option because I have all the looms for them.

However, I'm still considering more classes. Lol.

That is something I have been think of doing. Paladins also have a lot of versatility so if I want to change it up I can roll holy or prot.

I have also strongly considered rolling a mage because they seem quite fun, and feral droods could be an option because I have all the looms for them.

However, I'm still considering more classes. Lol.
Aintholy - My ret based on crit/str still need dread and AGM otherwised a finished tink that you could get some inspiration from ^^

Plzgiefrum @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

My crit stacked ret if you plan to make one. If you can get some tot and crusa, the damage output can be quite nice. Don't be afraid to heal yourself and others as retri, as those 1,5k SoLs really add up and retris don't go OOM too easily. All I would change for my ret would be cobrahns boots (chose the caster gloves gloves, asdddda), and maybe gloves to wild riders.

Any other class you need a hand with, just PM me and I'll rry to help

I Suggest Ret
- With 100+ mana too chest great for healing mid when needed
- Great defensive & Offensive class
- When use correctly can be a threat in any situation
- Can 1v1 almost every class
- Bubble & AGM etc.. for self survival, Just avoid mid an play your game

Braindead people these days wouldn't think twice about picking a class that can't either 1 shot everything or live through judgment day. Lost tinks in this bracket

Plzgiefrum @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

My crit stacked ret if you plan to make one. If you can get some tot and crusa, the damage output can be quite nice. Don't be afraid to heal yourself and others as retri, as those 1,5k SoLs really add up and retris don't go OOM too easily. All I would change for my ret would be cobrahns boots (chose the caster gloves gloves, asdddda), and maybe gloves to wild riders.

Any other class you need a hand with, just PM me and I'll rry to help

Why jenny's gloves over thorbia's, but not cobrahn's over ST?

May I ask why you are using Jenny's gloves over Thorbia's, but not Cobrahn's boots over savage trodders?
Ask I said before, maximizing crit/strenght and since Jenny's are the only crit gloves as far as I know I will chose them over thorbias. As for savage trodders they are bis str and agi is useless for me and ret dmg increases alot. to make it more simple I'd rather take str over agi/crit and crit/str over abit more str :)

Still makes no sense.

Cobrahn's give 5 stam and 4 crit. Thorbia's give 8 strength and 3 stam. Totally: 8 stam, 8 str, 4 crit.
Savage trodder's give 5 stam and 5 strength. Jenny's gloves give 3 strength and 3 crit. Totally: 5 stam, 8 str, 3 crit

You either go with nothing extra, or with 3 stam and 1 crit extra.

Ask I said before, maximizing crit/strenght and since Jenny's are the only crit gloves as far as I know I will chose them over thorbias. As for savage trodders they are bis str and agi is useless for me and ret dmg increases alot. to make it more simple I'd rather take str over agi/crit and crit/str over abit more str :)

agility does nothing.

also

these
these

exist, both giving more crit.

also
these

(less crit)

or
these
for max crit.

!