EU New to Xpoff, need some informations

Aqw

Grandfathered
Night guys,

I'm Aqw, came a lot in this website to take informations about twinking in general !

I decided to come back on wow just to have some fun with my twink named Aqw, rogue on a french server illidan.

I got several question since they changed a lot of things in this game :)

1) here my armory link, I missed pre-legion gear set...
I miss 1ilvl on my hand, 1ilvl on my back and ilvl from my trinket, is that right ?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/illidan/aqw

2) is it right they killed the server hop, the only fun things we could do during long queue time to bg was outdoor pvp...

3) is there an hub on eu for 19 twinks, today waited 4 hours not à single bg popped...
A guild or a server I should go ?

Thanks to take interest about my post, hope to see you guys during a bg !

Sry for my bad english skill guys, hope you will understand what I want to mean

Id suggest making a NA account if you want guaranteed games, I know nothing of the 19 twink EU scene though, sorry.

1) here my armory link, I missed pre-legion gear set...
I miss 1ilvl on my hand, 1ilvl on my back and ilvl from my trinket, is that right ?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/illidan/aqw

2) is it right they killed the server hop, the only fun things we could do during long queue time to bg was outdoor pvp...

3) is there an hub on eu for 19 twinks, today waited 4 hours not à single bg popped...
A guild or a server I should go ?
1) Gear doesn't matter much so with the few high ilvl white pieces you got on atm it's fine.

2) Server hopping still works if your in the same zone as the guy that invited you (or something like that).

3) French realms have bad que's so you should make a char on an english realm like Aggramar (horde) or stormscale (horde) or Ravencrest (alliance).

If I could have some battletag on english server, it could be fine, feel good to add me kolento#21883

Users who are viewing this thread