new to twinks just a few questions

keq

OG
ok as the title says im new to this whole idea of a twink but i want to give it a try, right now im deciding on going with either a rogue or a warrior

but for the sake of argument lets say im going to go with a warrior

what spec should i go when i have him at lvl 19?

should i use a 2 hander or a 1 hander and a shield?

what stats besides stam am i looking for? ie: agi or strength?

right now those are my main questions im sure ill have more once i get answers to those....

thanks for any help

honestly, just get everything for warrior. shields, 1 handers, 2 handers, multiple enchants. you'll need stuff for every situation.

I'd start to focus on mainly ONE gear set, make that set perfect.

Just make sure you get ALL the Quest items you can obtain, boss drops and boe is always attainable without gaining exp.

// Warbay =)

Warbay said:
I'd start to focus on mainly ONE gear set, make that set perfect.

Just make sure you get ALL the Quest items you can obtain, boss drops and boe is always attainable without gaining exp.

// Warbay =)

boss drops how? just run the instance with a high toon and leave the twink standing at the front gate? then come back through with the twink and loot?

Wont work like that, you need to kill the mobs till the boss on your main character then enter the instance on your twink, run your twink to the boss (dont kill anything) attack the boss with your twink and die (DO NOT RELEASE SPIRIT) and kill the boss on your main.

Twink can loot and gains 0 exp.

inky said:
Wont work like that, you need to kill the mobs till the boss on your main character then enter the instance on your twink, run your twink to the boss (dont kill anything) attack the boss with your twink and die (DO NOT RELEASE SPIRIT) and kill the boss on your main.

Twink can loot and gains 0 exp.

You forgot to mention it has to be group loot =)

Rednalooz said:
honestly, just get everything for warrior. shields, 1 handers, 2 handers, multiple enchants. you'll need stuff for every situation.

lol peyton its his first twink...he doesnt have to go all out

i think he'll be happy with a crusader on runic darkblade/glacial stone and some balanced AP/stam gear

Tetox said:
lol peyton its his first twink...he doesnt have to go all out

i think he'll be happy with a crusader on runic darkblade/glacial stone and some balanced AP/stam gear

To get runic darkblade nowadays is just retarded, all you do is ruining your chance of attaining other items in the future, the BoA axe is way better anyway.

Warbay said:
To get runic darkblade nowadays is just retarded, all you do is ruining your chance of attaining other items in the future, the BoA axe is way better anyway.

i didnt know if he had a main or not or even what faction he was...my point was that as his first twink, he should prolly start with some simple gear not 5 weps and 2 full gear sets

Tetox said:
i didnt know if he had a main or not or even what faction he was...my point was that as his first twink, he should prolly start with some simple gear not 5 weps and 2 full gear sets

That's exactly what I stated 2 posts up or summit.

i have a few upper lvl mains that i can use to get some items, gold is a semi issue so i would prefer to find all the boe's that i can tho

thank you for the help guys

Users who are viewing this thread