New to TI

Ptsd

Legend
Hello everyone!

My name is Magnus and I'm new to TI :)

I've recently started twinking in the 60 bracket after a long time of twinking in lvl 19, but that career ended because I accidently dinged 20 (Damn blizz and their no downlevel policy:mad:)

As fast as I have some gear I'll be searching for a raiding/pvp guild and some tips on active and populated guild would be really appreciated!

That's a short introduction of me! It's nice to be here with fellow twinkers! :eek:

You should maybe have posted this in the 60 bracket forum :) Welcome to Twink Info.
60s is relatively inactive.

Hello and Welcome! You can always update that 20 and lock xp and play in the 20-24 bracket. Or go 24.
@ Dub - I think new members cannot make threads with < 10 posts unless it's in this subforum.

Welcome! Also check the thread in the 50s forum, and consider going 50 with us!

Welcome to 19s! I am the guild master of one of the larger guilds in the bracket, and would definitely recommend checking out our recruitment thread in my signature. Message me if you have any questions!

Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your 19 leveling. While Blizzard typically will not de-level they have been known to very willing to transfer gear from your leveled character to another new twink. Though I would highly consider the F2P-20\24 bracket which is very active right now.

Users who are viewing this thread