New to the site, and new to twinking.

Per the title, I'm new here, and a noob to twinking. I've been working on a ret pally for the 28 bracket (which I've had a ton of fun with), and I'm wondering about a rogue for the 19 group. Right now I have a level 15 that I'm wanting to twink, but I'm worried It's a bit too advanced in age to start building into a twink. Comments?

Hi and welcome =)

Well you could get some good gear even if you allready are lvl 15, run with a 80 friend, and do some searching on this site on how you should do to not get so much xp.

Or you wait for the next patch and use the "Turn of XP" if i comes live !!!

I just made myself a deviate scale belt, and I'm thinking about picking up engineering for some goggles. I've never rolled a rogue and stuck with it, so I think this could be fun.

Give up on the rogue now and make a Hunter/Druid/Shammy. You're just going to get frustrated with a rogue.

For a rogue, you should get (for a basic setup)

fang set: boots, gloves, pants (+7 stam or Minor speed increase boots / +15 agi gloves / +16 armor kit)

Shoulders: Serpent Shoulders (pick these up while your running for your legs / boots in W.C ;))

chest: defias (+4 all stats) or Tunic of Westfall (+4 all stats if your alliance)

belt: deviate scale belt ( N/A)

bracers: forest leather bracers (+9 stamina)

Alliance Rings: Seal of Wymn / Honor Reward

Alliance Neck: Honor Reward

Horde Rings: Seal of Sylvanas / Honor Reward

Horde Neck: Honor Reward

weapons: CB / CB for melee, Tail Spike / CB for stealthing and such... you can replace the tail spike with the honor reward weapon you get from the silver sents or wsg outriders.... UNLESS your HORDE, then I recommend getting the WINGBLADE, superior dps over the CB and even some stats to boot! ;)

I personally I have like eight different CBs (since this twink is alliance) with different enchants just because I like having different setups.

Agi / Agi - i use this against rogues

Fiery / Fiery -i use this against hunters and lowbies when I'm bored

Fiery / Agi - For Fun, pretty useful against other rogues

Life Stealing / Agi - Same as fiery / agi

Crusader / Agi - Same as fiery / agi

Crusader / Crusader - Just for fun :)

all depends on what you like, I personally think that ANY dagger you get for ambushing should have +5 weapon damage on it.. +15 agi < +5 wep damage for DPS, even though you get a bonus of crit.

As stated before, you CAN wait until the next patch to turn off the exp (this is what I am doing with my current level 10 twink I have started ATM.) but, if you don't wanna wait and get your boots dirty and get a little practice in before 3.2 hits, thats great too :).

Hope this post helps man, good luck :3

wingblade > cruel barb?

in what way?

[item]wingblade[/item]

[item]cruel barb[/item]

take a look =/

.2 dps + 5 agi > +12 attack power DPs wise.

CB hits harder, but WB swings quicker but either way the WB still does more dps :3

Users who are viewing this thread