New to the scene, on Blackrock.

I had a druid around 70, and reminiscing of the immortality held by resto druids in "The good ol' days" I decided I could buy some brutal, turn off my exp, and be a twink. I have 2.2k arena experience as an 85 disc priest or mage, and I am planning on leveling one of each of those to 70 (Don't worry, fire not frost.) I hear some kid named Nicholasrage is creating a guild named Tainted Core, any word on that? Is leveling a disc priest even worth it when I will just be one shot by rogues?

Akarian

Blackrock :Horde: :US:

disc priest are probably best healers atm , you got 15K hp ~ and your shields absorb 7.5k damage

Disc shield is idd OP , but every healing class is if you just know how to play it ...

so is every class , people go cry about ffs OP icelance , yes idd it is ...

hunter aimed shot idd it is

i mean i even got cried at ele shamans being OP ><

rogues ....

warrior are OP aswell in some kinda way it all is ...

ya just need to be able to play it ^^

so i would say play whatcha can / like or roll something that is hard for tha challenge <3

Nah man, I have to "cast to do damage" and I have to "set up my kills" Or I just play with my DK friend who was in honor gear and hit 2.2k easy... I have a 40ish fire mage (eng/skinning eventually) and ill level a priest (what proffs?)

better off getting JC on that mage for enhanced int or crit gems. 450 skinning only gives 40 crit bonus, thats only 4 more than a JC crit gem, of which you could get 3.

Eh, the 12 extra crit doesn't make it worth the gold for me, plus skinning gives me something to do during queues. On my priest I'm thinking JC for the resil gems for sure though. What partner proff?

Also, I can transfer one of my 3 70s (to be) RDruid, Mage, DPriest, if anyone is interested. I have 2.2k experience and am a mature player, let me know if you would like to chat with me further.

its actually 22 extra crit, if mastery of ant. for 525 is 80 crit and 3x34 crit gems are 102. but jc also gives you the option of getting 102 extra int which is 102 spell power, and over 1500 mana, some regenm and crit. but eh, if you like skinning for the crit and the chance to farm gold while in que - go for it

I'm Eng/Mining now, I think Ill stay that when I first hit 70, and (wait for it) Gather mats for JC. Brilliant right? No? Fine :( But yeah, you are correct and JC is superior.

As for tainted core, the GM ,Nikolasrage, Kicked me for not wanting to continue our 6 man blacktemple run after we died a few times. He's a dick in general.

if you make a healing class, add me Swoozy @ Blackrock - Game - World of Warcraft

we can do some games some times

Falkor said:
its actually 22 extra crit, if mastery of ant. for 525 is 80 crit and 3x34 crit gems are 102. but jc also gives you the option of getting 102 extra int which is 102 spell power, and over 1500 mana, some regenm and crit. but eh, if you like skinning for the crit and the chance to farm gold while in que - go for it

It's actually 2 extra crit over skinning. Why?

3 x 34 = 102

102 - 60 (you could have gemmed 3 20 crit gems)= 42

you can get LW enchant for melee's ofc ) xD

the 75 AP and crit

then remove LW an dit will still work

Cornholio said:
It's actually 2 extra crit over skinning. Why?

3 x 34 = 102

102 - 60 (you could have gemmed 3 20 crit gems)= 42

you cant rly talk about the prof + gems tho imo. cuz those 3 gems could be anything and you should just compare the profs straight up - which would be 80 from max skinning vs 102 extra stats from JC

i think that makes sense, idk

Falkor said:
you cant rly talk about the prof + gems tho imo. cuz those 3 gems could be anything and you should just compare the profs straight up - which would be 80 from max skinning vs 102 extra stats from JC

i think that makes sense, idk

Say I have a chest piece with 3 slots. I could either be a JC, or I could not be a JC.

If I was a JC, I could use 3 34 stat gems. That would be 102 stats. However, if I was not a JC, I would use 3 20 stat gems. The net gain from being a JC is 42, because even if I wasn't a JC, I could have used 20 stat gems. Does this make sense?

but you dont have to put them in the chest. they can be put anywhere...thats why i dont like comparing it like that, id rather compare the profs one on one

so for JC vs skinning its 102 stats vs 80 crit regardless of there the gems are. idk if that makes sense or not but thats how i thought about it

Falkor said:
but you dont have to put them in the chest. they can be put anywhere...thats why i dont like comparing it like that, id rather compare the profs one on one

so for JC vs skinning its 102 stats vs 80 crit regardless of there the gems are. idk if that makes sense or not but thats how i thought about it

I was only using the chest as an example. You can put 20 stat gems in any slot as well. It doesn't matter where you put your JC gems, you'll still end up with 42 extra stats over using 20 stat epic gems.

Edit:

I'll put it this way. Suppose you weren't a JC. Would you just straight up not gem your item at all? That's why I subject 60 stats, because non-JCs would have 20 stat gems in those slots.

Users who are viewing this thread