New to the Bracket

dedicatedfc

Legend
Hi there,

If any of you have saw me in the bracket, my name is Dedicatedfc.
I'm knew to the bracket and was wondering if anyone would want to group up and do some bg's together.

I've seen you in a few matches. Pain in the ass to bring down. You should come Horde:cool:

Hi there,

I'm knew to the bracket and was wondering if anyone would want to group up and do some bg's together.

Welcome! Don't pay any attention to the hater.

Nice gear. I'm on EU myself, so we won't meet, but there are plenty of others, both 24 and 20 to team up with. Have fun!

Lol. Why are F2P's so angry with 24's. It's not like you guys can't pay for the Game like we do.

No one is that obtuse. So you must be trolling. Do you really want to be doing that in your intro thread?

Anyway, seen you a couple times already. Good games.

seems legit.

does wild charge not work with parachute cloak? I'm interested in why you went feral swiftness/parachute cloak.

Also the spell power build intrigues me. Keeping HoTs on yourself with that much spell power is pretty busted against 20's, and you've no doubt got the speed to keep shamans off ya, but what about against those bursty 24 spriests and rogues? Or do you just run around mid all day long and never get caught up to?

Welcome to TI & the bracket.

Lol. Why are F2P's so angry with 24's. It's not like you guys can't pay for the Game like we do.

Why do people type LOL as a whole different sentence. Do you actually laugh out loud IRL?

To answer your question, we like a challenge. Tell us what your reason to play in this bracket is. I dare all 24s to tell me.

Welcome to The Rock (said in a Sean Connery voice).

well, it could be we have jobs and dont need our parents to pay our subs, or it could be the same reason you made an alliance paladin for cata and a shammy for MoP, take your pick.

my personal reason is i wanted to :cool:

Not this again... please. I'd like to believe we're better than that here... particularly when welcoming a new comer.

xoxo to all (even 24s!),

Uncle Drünk

Hi there,

Run away while you can. This bracket gets boring fast. Unless you queue against a good group of AP folks working well together, it's pretty faceroll as a 24.

Not this again... please. I'd like to believe we're better than that here... particularly when welcoming a new comer.

xoxo to all (even 24s!),

Uncle Drünk

I love seeing people defend their rolling of FOTM classes. After playing lock almost exclusively for 5+ years, I am really having fun playing FOTM classes. I also like getting FOTM classes nerfed.

Hpal Awesome - I rolled one, they got nerfed.
Disc Priest NICE! - I rolled one, they got nerfed.

All druids beware, I am rolling on now. Incoming nerf. :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by R Prime

xoxo to all (even 24s!),

Uncle Drünk

I love seeing people defend their rolling of FOTM classes. After playing lock almost exclusively for 5+ years, I am really having fun playing FOTM classes. I also like getting FOTM classes nerfed.

Hpal Awesome - I rolled one, they got nerfed.
Disc Priest NICE! - I rolled one, they got nerfed.

All druids beware, I am rolling on now. Incoming nerf. :)

My comment was in regard to not rehashing the unwarranted "f2ps are too poor to p2p" reasoning... nothing to do with defending FOTM.

If you are a female we can be friends.
If not, You are not BiS.
Please go check out the gear guides and come back later.

when f2ps stop with the stereotype that every single 24 was made just because the guy couldn't play with them on an even keel, then i'll stop with mine.

i play f2p, i play p2p 20s, and i play 24s among them is... Emlock @ Aszune - Game Guide - World of Warcraft hardly face roll i'd say.

I have no issue with F2Ps or P2Ps not sure where all the aggro is coming from - I have much love for this bracket - it's feisty and active.

I do have issues with generalizations however :eek:.

seems legit.

does wild charge not work with parachute cloak? I'm interested in why you went feral swiftness/parachute cloak.

Also the spell power build intrigues me. Keeping HoTs on yourself with that much spell power is pretty busted against 20's, and you've no doubt got the speed to keep shamans off ya, but what about against those bursty 24 spriests and rogues? Or do you just run around mid all day long and never get caught up to?

Welcome to TI & the bracket.
Shadow priest are a pain heal through, but I can shapeshift out of their mind flays, and LoS their Mind Blast.

Why do people type LOL as a whole different sentence. Do you actually laugh out loud IRL?

To answer your question, we like a challenge. Tell us what your reason to play in this bracket is. I dare all 24s to tell me.

To premade other 24s.

Not the place for discussion about why people roll 24s, if people can afford the game, etc etc.

Welcome to the bracket nevertheless Dedicatedfc, glad to have you here.

Users who are viewing this thread