New to the bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...stretch much?

Is introducing myself boasting as well? After all, I am Crit and you are not. Fail argument. Sure, you could say that about me but you are wrong and you risk being branded as a fool if you keep it up.

How much money are you betting and who will hold the pot?
images

The fool part made me laugh.

Lol...stretch much?

Is introducing myself boasting as well? After all, I am Crit and you are not. Fail argument. Sure, you could say that about me but you are wrong and you risk being branded as a fool if you keep it up.

How much money are you betting and who will hold the pot?

Also, no one is starting a fight. This bracket is not the 15-19 bracket. What is accepted or is normal there is not automatically accepted here. Take note of the differences, respect them and in turn be respected. Keep forcing or defending stuff that does not work here and you may get a fight. That is the point. Stop exaggerating what is being reflected back to the OP. This bracket has little bragging going on and it is not acceptable. I am sure the player is a great guy, great player, etc.:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

I'm the one at risk of being branded a fool? Take a look at your posts outside of the 20-24 forum section, then let's see whose being branded a fool.

Trilium introduced himself as well, and you called it boasting. It's the same thing...funny that you're basically contradicting yourself.

So much drama about a simple introduction. Why is there a need to infer, derive, assume and analyze hidden intentions in every post or signature?

A player introduces himself.

Option A) You welcome him? Post "welcome".

Option B) You don't? You think you might not like him? Don't post anything.

Welcome Trilium. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the one at risk of being branded a fool? Take a look at your posts outside of the 20-24 forum section, then let's see whose being branded a fool.

Trilium introduced himself as well, and you called it boasting. It's the same thing...funny that you're basically contradicting yourself.

Introduction's and bragging are not the same thing. Objective you are not. I get that and it might be why you twist words unless you are misinformed on the meaning of the words "bragging" or "boasting".

Is that funny to you as well? Maybe you are misinformed on that word too?

Introduction's and bragging are not the same thing. Objective you are not. I get that and it might be why you twist words unless you are misinformed on the meaning of the words "bragging" or "boasting".

Is that funny to you as well? Maybe you are misinformed on that word too?

Sigh, this could go on forever, but I'd rather not derail this thread further especially with Yde's post.

Keep this thread on-topic or it will be closed.

Several individuals have been banned from this thread already.

So much drama about a simple introduction. Why is there a need to infer, derive, assume and analyze hidden intentions in every post or signature?

A player introduces himself.

Option A) You welcome him? Post "welcome".

Option B) You don't? You think you might not like him? Don't post anything.

Welcome Trilium. :)

The counter point. Why so much drama about a simple response to a boastful introduction?

A player boastfully introduces themselves.

Option A) You push one of two blue colored buttons Yde developed this one being labeled "I do what I am told - input 'welcome' and return to forum*".

Option B) You push the second blue button Yde developed labeled "I do what I am told - go back to forum*".

Option C) You choose the C button (red in color) for the 'Crit' option which allows you to be real. Within reason and forum rules of course. This option also allows you to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

*matrix

Again, to the OP welcome to the 20-24s. Please take note that there are differences and if you would like some assistance adjusting just let me know. I will get you our mumble info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread