New to the bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queue alone at 24 Horde side and you are still very reliant on the luck of the pull you get. Most fair minded people call that a challenge.

I've played about 10-20 games on my first 24 twink...a balance druid and I can say that out of all those maybe 1-2 were a steamroll in favor of horde. Alliance has at least 4+ hunters each game, their f2p > horde f2p the majority of the game....but I still had fun, nor did I feel that I was smashing face as a boomkin.

Trillium it's yo boiiiii Compose/Dvl you should just quit wow and play yugioh!!!!!

So tired of the "trial account cling" or TAC. Toss a reality sheet in the dryer with the load already...

Both WSG and AB are team sports. 24s are on both sides and rapidly increasing in numbers. Challenging games are easy to find if you play Horde side. Alliance gear advantages at 20 and 24 are distinctly beneficial to dps classes for agility, strength and stamina. Queue alone or small group into a bg, as a even an OP class, at 24 Horde side and you are still very reliant on the luck of the pull you get. Most fair minded people call that a challenge.
If anyone wants to debate this issue further step up and make your case in my mumble or you are just another self serving spin doctor dodging accountability.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

ok crit i honestly lost all faith in humanity when i read this post.

Hey guys, didnt want to make a new thread when I saw this one. Just wanted to say hi, recently joined horde with my 24 resto shammy... still working on bracers/rings/arena trinket but for most part he is almost done.

Rêmedÿ @ The Forgotten Coast - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Anyone on horde side who ever wants to que with me my real ID is OdinGOW@live.ca

Was avid 19 twink all thro vanilla/BC, started playing max lvl mains during WoTLK, since thats around the time the twink community got hit hard, decided to finally come back after old friend told me how active this bracket is now with the f2p accounts. So far I love it, but I can see horde desperately needs more players like myself.... I think horde has won 1/20 AB's...... tho we do decent in wsg. Hoping to get to know some of the active good players on horde side to start queing up with and change the ratio a bit....

Hey guys, didnt want to make a new thread when I saw this one. Just wanted to say hi, recently joined horde with my 24 resto shammy... still working on bracers/rings/arena trinket but for most part he is almost done.

Anyone on horde side who ever wants to que with me my real ID is OdinGOW@live.ca

Was avid 19 twink all thro vanilla/BC, started playing max lvl mains during WoTLK, since thats around the time the twink community got hit hard, decided to finally come back after old friend told me how active this bracket is now with the f2p accounts. So far I love it, but I can see horde desperately needs more players like myself.... I think horde has won 1/20 AB's...... tho we do decent in wsg. Hoping to get to know some of the active good players on horde side to start queing up with and change the ratio a bit....

Welcome to the bracket Remedy!

All Trillium said was that he had been in playing 19s for a few years and that he was well known. I'm sure anyone would be well known after 6+ years of playing, he's not trying to flex his epeen, he's just showing some background as to where he comes from.

Clearly you haven't seen his Signature:

The Alliance Flag has been dropped.
The Alliance Flag was returned to its base by Trilium!
Something the Horde see a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
triliums the next great

"​THE KID"

Incidentally, have you followed the link from the quoted post in his Sig? I find it somewhat amusing this "great" still has yet to meet the top list of rogues in his bracket after 6 years. He would probably respond saying he just missed the poll at #11. Righht.

Nice use to play back on the Forgotten Coast during vanilla myself :)

Played some games with Rememdy last night. He's a solid shammy fc and plays objectives.

Great addition to the bracket.

tyvm DG :) ... Im still a bit rusty, and working on using keyboard more.... spent years being a "clicker", But I assure yall Ill improve :}{

Honestly tril if you want challenge don't join this bracket. I barely have "challenge" on f2ps. I can't even imagine how easy mode this bracket would be at 24. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy a bracket with friends, roll over people and not worry about being judged every time you play, this bracket is for you.

ok crit i honestly lost all faith in humanity when i read this post.

Sounds like a fragile perspective to me.

/Wave

I think Psychomaniac was from there and was GM of the twink guild Remix. He is with us on Anub'arak now.

(Twinkasaurus/Daisan-Anub'arak)

Hi Trillium,

Long time no see. Roll over here on Cenarius Horde side for fast pops when we que. This will increase now that school has started up and I am not so busy with the little ones.

P2P 20 Horde guild is called Stinkie Twinkies and Ally is MIC which is doing RBG and other endgame stuffs moving into MOP soon.

For a challenge roll Horde for multiple bonuses like: low que times (under 5 mins avg and that is a LONG time to be in que), going up against Ally semi premade groups, etc etc.

Go level 20 for consistant challenging games every time you que up. Having 24s on opposite teams adds another dynamic to get around. Maybe a stealth class to get away from the durp de durps flexing their epeen in your gy on occasion.

Hope this helps you decide, but either way have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread