New to bracket

Crazyflames

Grandfathered
I was looking at getting into the 90's bracket but I was wondering what to go for and what not to go for and how to get into the bracket. I am currently making a death knight that I don't plan at using at max level and was wondering whether certain items and other effects scaled well enough over the crafted stuff among other questions.

What ilvl does everything scale up to?

Are weapons like Annihilator (scales up to 1450 armor reduction/stack according to wowhead, which is about 75% of my 100 priests armor) worth the loss in stats?

Does something like the Unholy Aura from the Runeblade of Baron Rivendare scale up?

What are the best crafted items to get?

Do stats like PVP power work?

91-99 is where I will be, thanks for the info so far, that thread answered a lot of my questions.

So sockets and pvp power/resilience are bad, how is Shadowmourne? I am getting the shards for it now to get the items and such from it anyway, it has sockets which are bad, but the thread doesn't show how much it's stats and proc scales.

So for something like Runeblade of Baron Rivendare buff would be something that would require testing to see if it scaled up or not, I know that health regen items scale up (I just bought a lifestone for a quick test, it doesn't scale well, 9 regen /5 to 71 regen/5 but the onyxia ones might scale well enough to do something...) but that doesn't mean the regen from the sword would.

And for my previous question. Are weapon procs worth stat loss with shredding armor, lifesteal, ect.

91-99 is where I will be, thanks for the info so far, that thread answered a lot of my questions.
Then i would go 99 as a frost-dk (really strong atm). At 98 you will have all 4 class perks and access to 606+ on every slot.

The procs for legendaries got nerfed, they are still okay but not quite as good as warlords crafted. And with 6.2 the gap gets bigger cause you can upgrade them to 6/6. The pvp weapon is strong too but i don't know how it compares now and with 6.2 to warlords crafted.

For maximum burst you can use the stone of fire and bajheric bangle otherwise both pvp trinkets for 15% reduced damage.

As a set you normally use 4/5 pvp parts cause of the bonuses. And 1 strong slot (normally chest) warlords crafted. 1 ring from the legendary quest, the other one REVERED Ashen Verdict (better scaling than exalted). The rest depends on what loot procs you get from spires of arak and nagrand.

And for my previous question. Are weapon procs worth stat loss with shredding armor, lifesteal, ect.
Not really because the procs are random and not so often, a warlords crafted or pvp weapon will always outdamage other stuff overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread