New to Arenas? Arena DOs and DON'Ts Thread.

So you click insignia or what? :)

It's not always you can see the actual bind if you have binded it under "secondary key" atleast I cant see half my binds as they are on the secondary key and not primary in the "Wow Keybindings" in your settings.

[MENTION=7013]Shamatix[/MENTION]

BgnIfuu.jpg

tell the gnome and the dwarf not to drop in

Don't trink SAP, apparently. Did that in my first arena and got ragged for it ;)

Oh, it's nice to be a noob again...

Don't trink SAP, apparently. Did that in my first arena and got ragged for it ;)

It depends on the situation.

Trinketing sap can be a bad move or it can be sensible.

If the comp is paladin/rogue - then more than likely you just messed up.

If the comp is something without non-DR follow-up CC and the rogue already opened, then you're probably fine.

With the latency changes in WoD, the server response is a lot more reactive, and it makes landing an interrupt that much easier. Try to hold on to your interrupt when it can make a difference in the game. (Does not really apply to shaman since the cd is so low) Best time to kick is at 95% cast.

Like Bop said that's situational. In a lot of cases it can be beneficial, but if the other team has a lot of cc capability don't do it.

Take the map you're put with and give yourself the best advantage that you can. Fake jumping melee is a great way to relieve pressure, fantastic for maps such as Blades Edge, Sewers and ruins!

Users who are viewing this thread