New to 29.

Quinp

Legend
Any classes thats not viable at 29 :3?. Was thinking about 29 resto/balance druid or 29 elemental/enhancement shaman, could anyone tell me if any of those specs/classes IS viable :)?, and if they are could you send me a chardev or armory :D.

Hey bro :D Good to see you starting a 29. Mialu has a good Enhancement shaman, and resto/balance will have the same gear as elemental - more or less. I'll get someone to post in here with a chardev.

Im thinking of starting a 29 twink too and wass hoping on some advice on which class to roll, havent twinked since TBC

Equilibrium said:
Hey bro :D Good to see you starting a 29. Mialu has a good Enhancement shaman, and resto/balance will have the same gear as elemental - more or less. I'll get someone to post in here with a chardev.

Hey man i've decided to roll 29s with a friend on Arathor(Alliance) and I am going 29 enhancement shaman :).

Stunggix said:
Tell me what class / spec you like to do, i can make chardevs.

TY man :3, Enhancement shaman and elemental shaman please :)

Quinp said:
Hey man i've decided to roll 29s with a friend on Arathor(Alliance) and I am going 29 enhancement shaman :).

TY man :3, Enhancement shaman and elemental shaman please :)

My Enh Shaman's link is down below. He's pretty much BiS for Horde. You could add Deadmans Hand, AGM, Rifle Commander's Eyepatch and the new legs from Princess Theradras. This is with BoA's.

Mialo said:
My Enh Shaman's link is down below. He's pretty much BiS for Horde. You could add Deadmans Hand, AGM, Rifle Commander's Eyepatch and the new legs from Princess Theradras. This is with BoA's.

Well ur mainhand (Skullbreaker) is no longer obtainable right :)?. What should i get for MH if i cant get that one. And is 29 enh shaman dmg and survival nice :)?

You cock, Why aren't you twinking with me D:

Enhancement is great though.

Burst is very nice, I recommend stacking alot of crit. Survival is not the best,but if you get a couple of heals off you're fine (QQ about no Stoneclaw)

Users who are viewing this thread