New to 19s

Not saying you can outlive a feral, saying you cant outlive 4 warriors.

#elretardo

You do realize that avoiding warriors as an FC is completely doable as an FC, especially with a BM monk or hunter; whereas ferals cannot be slowed or kited around, I guess that logic doesn't make sense to you.

#elretardo

You do realize that avoiding warriors as an FC is completely doable as an FC, especially with a BM monk or hunter; whereas ferals cannot be slowed or kited around, I guess that logic doesn't make sense to you.

I'm aware you can kite warriors, however you both seem to be assuming other factors, I never mentioned there being other classes near, BM monks or hunters. I'm also not saying the FC isn't a prot Pala/Warr. No one is arguing that if you were going to choose 4 players to kill an FC you'd want 4 ferals, but tell me how a prot warrior alone is going to survive 4 warriors.

I'm aware you can kite warriors, however you both seem to be assuming other factors, I never mentioned there being other classes near, BM monks or hunters. I'm also not saying the FC isn't a prot Pala/Warr. No one is arguing that if you were going to choose 4 players to kill an FC you'd want 4 ferals, but tell me how a prot warrior alone is going to survive 4 warriors.

I'm a bit confused then, what setting other than a PuG game would you be referring to? all i see is a druid against 4 warrs and it would be stupid to assume he would have no defense.

I'm a bit confused then, what setting other than a PuG game would you be referring to? all i see is a druid against 4 warrs and it would be stupid to assume he would have no defense.

I made the simple statement an FC can't survive 4 warriors, I was not including any external factors, including defense.

again. ur question was "what fc can live 4 warriors", the answer is every druid as i told u like 10 posts ago. can u pls stop trying to make it look like paladin or warrior fcs r a common thing to avoid looking like a complete retard

Where did I disagree with the fact that druids can outrun warriors? Where did I say warr/pala fcs were common?

which is wrong because a druid fc can and also happens to be the most common fc class

edit: ur literally trying to make up random scenarios in which ur previous statements arent completely retarded.

I'm not making up random scenarios, you just seem to be placing my situation into your perfect FC world, in which every single time the FC is a druid and that he has a strong close defense, sure that's ideal, but that won't happen all the time.

Nobody in the right mind would prot warr fc. How have you played through mop/wod and not realized that yet.

Hey just level'd a feral, planing on returning tons of flags. was wondering when the que times are for US?

Times range from 5 EST to 12 EST, earlier than 5 and you probably wont get a pop, most likely you wont get a pop till 6-:630 EST anyhow.

As for wanting to roll a feral, I would issue the same warning to anyone coming to this bracket wanting to roll a rogue; many a time games are overpopulated with stealth. What makes it worse is that the stealth has no idea what they are doing, and while they may try to play objectives, they either just sit around in stealth all day doing nothing and hindering their team, or they try really hard and get nowhere.

I would advise playing something more productive to team play, as well as trying to reach out from the fotm boundary and trying a support role, or a class that has support potential.

This is assuming you are new to the bracket, and new to the gameplay. If your an amazingly skilled feral who just has come back after a long retirement or whatnot, then more power to you, ally could use some good ferals who arnt Feralordx.

TL;DR please dont jump into something that has a high potential to be more harmful to your team than helpful, as well as a challenge to play outside of the go-to.

Cheers

I'm not making up random scenarios, you just seem to be placing my situation into your perfect FC world, in which every single time the FC is a druid and that he has a strong close defense, sure that's ideal, but that won't happen all the time.

You made a general statement. Expect a general answer. The best and most common FC in the bracket (also the only viable FC) are druid FCs. So your general statement is answered with the most logical scenario in which anyone with a brain in this bracket would jumped to; considering the current meta.

Artonkn trolling the world.

...right? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread