New (Submit suggestion) in customer Support

Gothicholy

Legend
I've had an idea come to me, and what if we get a lot of players to use this customer support utility and suggest some form of lower level Arena Skirmishes. I'm sure the whole skirmish Idea was brought up countless times, but maybe somethin will happen in future, if they notice players wanting the same thing. Heres my idea of somthing to suggest should say:

Implement a new form of (unranked) arena skirmishes for low levels, based on level bracket. This will be treated as a regular battlegrounds, such that it randomly selects players for the team option selected. It would also effect players with eliminated experience. This will not only give new players the option to learn teamwork better, but encourage more people to play. This is one step up from the current Wargames.

--somthing of this sort! Purhaps more the merrier will catch a few bliz eye's here and there! As what may be wishful thinking... It's still somthing new to do for our twinks, so why not just give it a go? Thanks for reading :)
-gothicholy

Last edited by a moderator:
So maybe blizz will care about tinks

images

Well they would never put an arena system in JUST for twinks, but this is really the wrong forum to try to rally people for this. If anything, do on blizz forums were there are more than like 100 people that look in a particular section

And yeah i've asked gms, even they dont know why they got removed

Hi Gothicholy. Long time no see, where have you been? :D

I highly doubt Blizzard would do anything of the sort unless it was thousands of people asking for the same thing. Blizzard runs WoW on over 120,000 computers...if 30-50 of them have the same message it doesn't make much of a difference.

Hi Gothicholy. Long time no see, where have you been? :D

I highly doubt Blizzard would do anything of the sort unless it was thousands of people asking for the same thing. Blizzard runs WoW on over 120,000 computers...if 30-50 of them have the same message it doesn't make much of a difference.

I doubt all those computers are assigned to processing suggestions. Still, I'm curious to know whether the not-very-publicized suggestion feature was a genuine attempt to process player suggestions or just a lame replacement for the customer support layoffs (which was followed by item recovery, etc).

I'm game and I would be willing to publicize this. By publicizing I would be spreading the word in WSG via macro and through my personal network.

Skirmishes were excellent back in the day and were a great way to practice. It also increased activity in the bracket. Wargames are too difficult to organize. They very often only happen very late in the morning when only the most hardcore of players(and australians) are still up... If at all.

I think that you should work on a specific template that we can copy and paste into the suggestions feature and sign our names on the bottom. Let me know when you are done and edit it into your first post.

Users who are viewing this thread