New Sub-Forum

Stuff will get moved and/or copied. :)
I for one will recreate my sticky only for F2P if I don't get the entire thread copied!

move everything (questions / stats and every f2p related thing) here and shoot every vet / 29 who trespass.
then gaze up on old subforum dieing of no activity.

Yeah, I made this post without reading Yde's post in the other forum about things being moved over.

This doesn't really change anything other than give us a place that feels like our own.

How many other ppl scrolled past the subforum without even seeing it multiple times, i think something more noticeable is necessary. As for the old threads, didn't kincaide make it really clear the staff as a whole would not do that. He made so many posts denying any right to it and that f2ps were actually being bullies to even think they own f2p related info

I was thinking about this earlier today.
The logistics of splitting the forum would be a nightmare. Having to go through all those old posts.
And some of the stickies do double duty.
Got the subforum. Have to live with it for now. I am sure the kinks will be ironed out.

Sweetsidney

*Walks over to microwave, heats up burrito. Sits on couch, puts up feet, lets out a long sigh.* Home. Feels nice.

Also, f215... That will take some getting used to.

How many other ppl scrolled past the subforum without even seeing it multiple times, i think something more noticeable is necessary. As for the old threads, didn't kincaide make it really clear the staff as a whole would not do that. He made so many posts denying any right to it and that f2ps were actually being bullies to even think they own f2p related info

I think that it's going to be faster if you guys report the threads that you consider f2p-only, not sure if the staff is even going to bother D:

A comeback from Lil?

ohh, soooon, the end is near ;)
but you didnt hear it from me x)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that it's going to be faster if you guys report the threads that you consider f2p-only, not sure if the staff is even going to bother D:

ohh, soooon, the end is near ;)
but you int hear it from me x)

No need to report. I consider starters part of the level 20 family. It was them that wanted to feel "special". After all, almost all the posts work for all level 20's. Very very few things are regulated specifically for Trial accounts only.
The biggest issue will be Veterans getting "called out" in the Starter section for posting there and vice versa. There is going to be TONs of flame wars. TONs...

But the hypocracy of Lil is that he/she went Vet. All those years of screaming, yelling and hating about the unfairness of enchants and the guild heirlooms... Lil hopped on the paying train...

Sweetsidney

Question for the staff reading this or anyone who may know, will the Question and Answers thread be duplicated over here or shall we go ahead and create a new one? I may have missed some specifics as to which threads are being duplicated and/or moved.

Looking forward to getting some content going and having some questions answered.

Thanks.

Question for the staff reading this or anyone who may know, will the Question and Answers thread be duplicated over here or shall we go ahead and create a new one? I may have missed some specifics as to which threads are being duplicated and/or moved.

Looking forward to getting some content going and having some questions answered.

Thanks.

That is the logistical nightmare I was speaking of in the other thread. We will have duplicates of many many threads. This was not thought through. Unless these stickies can be somehow be layered. As I stated, there are threads on the front page that have not been touched for days. I just don't understandmthe reason why some feel the need to be segregated.

Another staff question Myrm [MENTION=8138]Kincaide[/MENTION] or others... Would it be at all possible to have a quick link to this sub-forum (f215) from the main twinkinfo.com page in the forum links on the left side of the page? On twinkinfo.com/forums we have a pretty noticeable link to the "F2Ps" sub-forum, which is great!

Thanks much for giving this a try!

That is the logistical nightmare I was speaking of in the other thread. We will have duplicates of many many threads. This was not thought through. Unless these stickies can be somehow be layered. As I stated, there are threads on the front page that have not been touched for days. I just don't understandmthe reason why some feel the need to be segregated.

I came around to a similar conclusion near the end of the other thread as well and was happy with pulldown filters. However, each way has it's positives and negatives. I'd like to try and make the most of this as there are some nice advantages of having our own sub-forum. It can be great if we make it great. :)

I came around to a similar conclusion near the end of the other thread as well and was happy with pulldown filters. However, each way has it's positives and negatives. I'd like to try and make the most of this as there are some nice advantages of having our own sub-forum. It can be great if we make it great. :)

I agree. I just fear it will fall into the turmoil that it was before. Except instead of f2p vs 24 it will be f2p vs (vets) and f2p vs 29s. Then came f2p vs the "Jajas". Why does it have to be f2p vs anything?
We have not had those issues in a long long time. And as soon as we get the new forum. BAM. The hate starts anew.

I agree. I just fear it will fall into the turmoil that it was before. Except instead of f2p vs 24 it will be f2p vs (vets) and f2p vs 29s. Then came f2p vs the "Jajas". Why does it have to be f2p vs anything?
We have not had those issues in a long long time. And as soon as we get the new forum. BAM. The hate starts anew.

Why are you posting here? If you believe it will fail, and fall apart, then bide your time and sip your coffee or whatever the **** else it is that you do.

It doesn't make you look so much like a prophet when you spam post in this thread; rather, like someone who is worried that something is going to be successful. Best ruin it before it starts, right?

Edit - why is h e l l censored? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread